· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 229 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Scarab -- 60 NE Priest

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Scarab

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:38 am Reply with quote

1) What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Scarab - Level 60 NE Priest

2) What is your age?

*gulp* 30

3) What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

When Erised (my rogue and first character) was level 20, I created Eredar's Elite with Dragun. I have been in that guild ever since. Eredar's Elite has undergone many, many changes in it's long life. What started out as a group of questing buddies swiftly turned into an end-game raiding force. Roughly around this time, my real-life career responsibilities limited my involvement in the guild's administration and progression, and a new leader was chosen by the officers...mutiny-style (but that's another story). However, prior to this, I was an active administrator, Rogue Class Leader, and had sacrificed many long hours of running around Azeroth for the greater good of gearing up our up-and-coming players.

Unfortunately, guild drama showed it's ugly teeth, and the guild began to transform. The majority of the guild broke off to form a new guild which has since reformed yet again.

Eredar's Elite has housed some of the finest people that I've ever played with. It's truly been a privilege, however, the guild is back to being a small group of questing buddies. The want to do more in this game was a unanymous decision, and the remainder of us are looking for new homes.

4) Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?

I do!!! I'm friends with Noelani, Stupideian/Eian, Kaverie/Uncommon, Xabbu/Huntyr, Miffymog, Ckay/Doma, Anathima, and I'm sure I'm leaving some people out. I apologize to those if I am.

I've also grouped with Metha for a 3-man undead invasion battle in Tanaris! We owned them pretty good, and I thought we made a great team.

5) Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)

I already have Ventrilo installed along with CT_Raid and other mods. I'm fine with any other raiding mods that the guild requires.

6) Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)

Being on the west coast, late night suits me very well!

7) Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like? Do you have any tier 1/tier 2 armor? What is your unbuffed fire resist?

I feel that my gear is pretty good for not being part of a larger, end-game guild. I currently have full Virtuous (Tier 0.5). I have broken up the set to make room for new bracers and pants. My bracers are the ZG epic Zandalar Confessor's Wraps. My pants are the Pants of Prophecy. You can view my CTProfile at http://ctprofiles.net/1539487

My Fire Resist is an embarassing unbuffed 28. This is primarily because I haven't had the need for FR (until now, hopefully). This is also because I'm not sure what FR items are good for a priest and where to find them. If I'm in need of major FR, just point me in the right direction, and I'll go get it!

Cool Can you describe what raiding experience you have?

I've been through MC and Onyxia. I have been on full-clears of ZG. I have also been up to Ossirian in AQ20. I have never seen BWL, AQ40, or Naxx. I have all attunements including Naxx.

9) What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)

Not to sound vague, but everything! I say that because this is my first MMORPG. The scenery of the worlds. The attention to the simplest of details. All the little things that put that little extra something into the game.

I enjoy getting to meet and befriend new people and sharing the game with them. I like how the game forces you to become a team in order to advance.

This is an interesting game in that....there is no end. You can't win and then game over. You have to consistently change and build yourself in order to tackle the challenges that keep getting thrown at you.

10) What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

Eian made me do it!!!!!!! Very Happy Seriously, I've been thinking about a new home for awhile now. This is my first-ever guild application. As mentioned before, the majority of my friend's list is in this guild. These are people that I enjoy playing with and hold the utmost respect for.

I've grouped with many Scalebane folk in the past, and I've always had a great time doing so. I've always told anyone that asked that I didn't want to apply to a guild until I knew that I could benefit them. I feel that time is now. Your members are great and your raid times are great. This guild seems like it would fit my personality best as a player and a person.

11) Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

None that I'm aware of.

12) Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We''re first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)

I'm a no nonsense kind of a guy. I'm finding that, in my old age, drama is something that I can certainly live without. I'm pretty easy to get along with, and I generally have a pretty jovial personality. I have no problems playing along with jokes, and I can be sarcastic with the best of them!

I'm the owner of 2 businesses. The first is a Technical Services Firm, and the other is a Pool (Billiards) League. Both are doing rather well. I try to not let them consume too much of my life, and WoW defintitely helps.

I'm in this for the fun of it. It's not about the loot as much as it is about the experience. And, being able to share that experience with friends is paramount.

Thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings.

~Scarab

(P.S. Scarab used to be an alt, but is now my main. My previous main was my rogue, Erised. Therefore, if you here anyone refer to me as "Eri", that's why. Smile)
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:41 am Reply with quote

Thanks for applying Scarab. Your application is under review.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:24 am Reply with quote

I'm home finally! I'd like to say Scarab/Erised is good player all around he knows how to play his class well. Very respectful person. Hope you give him a chance Smile

Last edited by Noelani on Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Stupideian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:35 am Reply with quote

This guy is great. He has been my friend for a long time pretty much. He is the type of person you can trust and depend on to raid or help or whatever you need him to do. You should consider him!

Oh.... P.S. He is Sexy too.
Dekstros

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:44 am Reply with quote

We need more eye candy in this guild. Recruit his ass.
Uncommon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:56 am Reply with quote

I know I'm new to Scalebane as well, and if my opinion means anything Smile I dont know yet.

But Scarab plays at the right times, is friendly, likes to talk, and is very generous and giving. He keeps my mage alive and she's suicidal Smile

Scarab would be an awesome addition Smile He knows his stuff and has a good head on his shoulders with a great personality.

Good Luck Scarab!
Metha
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:07 pm Reply with quote

Eian (see I didn't call you stupid Razz) how much did you pay all these recent applicants to make them call you their friend??

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:17 pm Reply with quote

Metha wrote:
Eian (see I didn't call you stupid Razz) how much did you pay all these recent applicants to make them call you their friend??

Eian is secretly building his Dark empire!!!! Tullen is Yoda and Eian is about to unleash the force Smile

So Tullen don't kiss Eian.
Noelani

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:26 pm Reply with quote

miffymog wrote:
Metha wrote:

Eian is secretly building his Dark empire!!!! Tullen is Yoda and Eian is about to unleash the force Smile
So Tullen don't kiss Eian.

Woah when did WoW turn into SWG here Razz

Metha~ every person Eian humps is consider his friend Razz
Huntyr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:30 pm Reply with quote

I will also vouche for Scarab as being a good priest. Well not as good as Xabbu but good none the less. He listens to directions well and is great team player and will do anything for anyone. Heck i still remember the hours apon hours he spent running UBRS for some friends of his with no gain of his own except a repair bill. Great guy and will be great addition to the team. Heck i will take Xabbu out of the guild if it will make room for him. lol
Metha
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:43 pm Reply with quote

Noelani wrote:
Metha~ every person Eian humps is consider his friend Razz

All I can say is "never again" Cry Baby

Senior Officer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:36 am Reply with quote

ZOMG Shocked I was so shocked you called Stupid a friend that I missed the part where you mentioned me... I knew that name was familiar Bow

Come on... Our team did more than just great Razz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:21 am Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic