· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 372 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - About Catela on Eredar Forms

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » General
BlackLotus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:10 pm Reply with quote

Saw this on the froms, thought it was interesting.

From the Poster:

So, a few months ago in collision we received a new member by the name of Catela. "She" always rubbed me the wrong way, as i always thought something was fishy with her. She would always get extremely offended if you asked her any personal information, like her name... or where she was from... and refused to talk on vent at all (i guess a few guildies finally got her to talk on vent but needless to say they said it was a "a bit manly").

Then came the first slip-up, we were raiding MC and one of our guildies /t'd catela... the response we recieved was unsettling. "This is not Samuel, this is his friend George", this is what really began to spark my curiousity. I'm sorry, no screenshots of this statement, only heard it from guildies...

Well needless to say i wanted to get to the bottom of this, as a member of my guild was lying to not only my guild, but to the entire eredar server. This is unacceptable, as she tried to use it to her advantage... trying to gain favortism from the leaders of my guild, which sadly to say worked for a short period of time.

Finally, through dumb luck i ran into one of Catela's real life friends in the game... someone who used to be in collision but eventually left for reasons untold. Through a little bit of conversation I got him to spill his guts on the situation... here it is.

www.breedingpit.com/catelaisaman/samuel.html

the reason why i am finally bringing this to light is because... well collision has fallen apart and the only thing that was holding me back was friends in collision who were still tied to Catela, but now that those ties have been broken i feel no remorse for letting everyone know the malicious mentality of Catela, aka Samuel, aka Alexandria. Now that Collision is apart i can see catela looking for other guilds, I would strongly advise to not accepting her for obvious reasons. This kind of scum is not the kind of person ide think that anyone would want in their guild, and/or their server...

BlackLotus

Cuidichidh Fortan Na Curanta Slaightear "Fortune Assists The Daring Rogue"
Borgyll

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:48 pm Reply with quote

for knowing Samuel and Alexandra in RL i can tell you this guys is the worst noob in the world. I don't know what the hell he want but i can tell you all that catela and Samuel are two differents personns. Shocked
BTW i know know any shadowarrows in RL.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:23 am Reply with quote

Wow..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-Meken!
jolipapillon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:05 am Reply with quote

so catela was definitely a guy? it always weirded me out when 'it' would tell me that bixin was very lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend and that i had such a great pesonality and sense of humor. that kinda creeps me out..
Ouseven

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:07 am Reply with quote

son of a bitch i knew she had to be a guy, or a lesbian...she seemed attracted to Joli...uhh

*Puts on his leet gear and hunts down catela*
Ouseven

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:08 am Reply with quote

btw i didnt know joli just posted..rofl...
we do that all the time

View next topic
View previous topic