· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 137 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Application for Jinalpa to join the guild.

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Jinalpa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:17 am Reply with quote

I would like to officially apply to join the Scalebane Guild.
My name is Chris Holt, but I go by the name Jinalpa.
I deactiviated my main account a few years ago, but my 12 year-old son requested to play again... and I really should think about re-activating my old account so that I stop sucking up all of his computer time. Smile
My current toon is on his account. Now for the application:

====Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Gronge, 65, Worgen, Rogue

2. What is your age? 47

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
Silver Hand - I left for personal reasons completly outside WoW.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
I am good freinds with Nucca. And Snowpack was best man at my wedding (in real life).

5. What best describes you now that you're level 85 (or once you are 85)? Very helpful to new players. Always anxious to help. I wouldn't mind doing an occaissional raid, but my wife and family come first so that may not happen very often.

A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
E. Other/Explain.
I'll choose A and D.

6. Are you interested in raiding 10 man content? Rarely. I want to help, but I would be devistated if I caused wipe after wipe after wipe.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like (can use Gearscore if you want) or provide a link to your armory page? Just quest items. I don't PvP and I rarely do instances.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eredar/Gronge/advanced

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current raid content? I used to do a lot. The whole bind-on-pickup left me really hating instances. I can't stand people whinning, that "I wanted that." I wuold almost prefer never looting anything and just be grateful that I was allowed to tag along. I'm the antithesis of greedy.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed? I guess as a Rogue I'd have to do DPS. I chose this class, because I'd never really played one before. This account also has a 70 Warrior I could try to tank for you with him.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eredar/Barratta/advanced

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane? Snowpack. I joined a guild a few weeks ago when I started up again after Cataclysm and these guys... well, let's just say I'm looking forward to a night when I don't have someone accusing someone else of being a "faggot". Yea, they really talk like that. What assholes. I had to demand that they change my guild rank to something other than "Concubine." Please accept my guild request...

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited? I really don't want to get my older son back into the game. I forced him to quit so he could finish college - which he has now, but I'm not going to encourage him at all to get back into this. He had a priest named Dispel, a Rogue named Ta and a druid... that started with a "C" I think...

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds? No - It's you or the jerks.

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? Not that I know of, but if there is, I would be interested in clearing my name.

14. Are you the only one who plays your character? Yes. My younger son plays on a different server.

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
I just want to quest and toss out the occaional 'grats!' and have pleasant conversation. How did the blonde break her arm raking leaves?...
She fell out of the tree...
Snowpack
Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:52 am Reply with quote

I can vouch for him. He is a RL friend and the reason I started playing WoW in the first place.

Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:49 pm Reply with quote

All around solid credentials! Dispel was an awesome priest, and a really cool person to hang out with.
Nucca doesn't score you much point; if anything he negates Snowpack's voucher.

I'd say...

RECRUITED.

Send me or another officer a tell in-game for an invite.
A brief list of them:

Releih
Durkk
Kinan
Estara
Deffeyonce

Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:50 pm Reply with quote

Also, we have our share of jerks. We're just slightly more mature than your average jerks, and loving too. :P

Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:24 pm Reply with quote

Thanks Riin.

Though can't we honestly say I bring about more positives than Nuka's negatives. >.>

I mean Durkk did say the other day in reference to me "What a considerate asshole?!?", so maybe that is still up for debate.

And sorry for the language, Chris you will find that our Gchat and Vent are very civil, no language filter needed. <.<

"Scalebane - Slightly more mature than your average jerks."

View next topic
View previous topic