1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Tirna, lvl 97 Arcane Mage (dual-spec with frost)
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
I was part of ALC Champs on Sargeras, but the guild kinda fell apart before I got a chance to raid with them.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
Fanis(Chris), Corydalidae(Steph), and Aliciaa(...Alicia) are my real-life friends.
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
Yes, I play strictly as ranged DPS.
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
DPS. Cannot currently fill any other roles until I level some alts.
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
I've not done a lot of raiding yet, gonna do that once my gear is properly leveled, but I've played through a lot of dungeons thus far.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
I have several friends who are all in/applying to the guild, and definitely want some good peeps to raid with.
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
Maybe way in the future, be we'll see if they get invested enough in WoW to actually join a guild.
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
Nope, just ScaleBane.
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
I am a new player, and this is the first character I've leveled, so I definitely take advice and direction from other players.
Releih Senior Officer
Joined: Jul 21, 2005
Location: West Virginia
Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:34 am
Approved! Please whisper an officer for an invite!
View next topic View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum