1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Mae, lvl 100, resto druid
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
I was with Freelancers for a long time, but decided to leave because their raiding team wasn't what I was looking for.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
E. I like to PvP mostly, especially on my other characters, but I made this character specifically to raid.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
I like to heal, but if I am need as a dps I can do boomkin, although I am not as experienced with that spec.
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
I've done a few raids on my rogue before, but they were all normal. My friend is very into raiding though, and is willing to help me learn the current content and the mechanics of the bosses.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
I posted that I was looking for a good raiding guild and I was recommended to this guild.
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
Yes, my boyfriend Grimhaze
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
No, but I am shy whenever I meet new people , especially is TS.
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
My name irl is Zephyr. Strange, I know. No, my parents arn't hippies.
Just trying to have some fun while kicking ass. I've been playing wow for about 2 years, and started out as a Gnome rogue named Nesie, and I love to pvp on her. Vegan, musician, tries not to stand in fire, who knows?
Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:05 am
P.s I'm from Spinebreaker
Releih Senior Officer
Joined: Jul 21, 2005
Location: West Virginia
Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:31 pm
Thanks for your application, Mae. Give the officers time to look over it and we'll get back to you ASAP.
It appears you have another level 100. Why are you applying on this character and not your rogue?
How do you plan to get your gear to the level which you can raid with us? We do not currently run any normal raids, we're focusing on BRF Heroic.
How much experience do you have with healing?
Could you tell me which addons you currently use to assist your raiding?
Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:51 am
I am applying on this character instead of my rogue because my rogue is for pvp and honestly, I don't have as much fun raiding on my rogue than I do on my druid. I know my gear is pretty crappy right now, but I plan on gearing up through LFR and pugging. My experience with healing is through dungeons and LFR's, which sure isn't much, but healing is a lot of fun for me and I will definitely get help through in life friends and the interwebs.
My add on's are: DBM, VisualHeal, GTFO, WeakAuras, Spellflash, Omen Threat Meter, Skada, ThogarAssist
View next topic View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum