1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Im on Spinebreaker and i have 15 lvl100 i want to join in your guild with my druid "Oxn-Spinebreaker" im tank and heal but i have really low gear.. im in the proccess to build my druid im for now 660 tank gear
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
None on Eredar.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
No sir i dont have friends in Scalebane
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
A. I like to socialize and have fun with the people
B. I love the raid and pvp
C. I like to level characters
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
I can take any role.. i prefer to take tank and healer
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
Im able to perform all the roles
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
Im ilvl 660 as tank
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
im not familiar with this version but i know about almost all the raid tactics
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
Releid. he recommends me this guild
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
im from venezuela. my first lang is spanish but i can talk english (not that good but i can understand all) im just looking good people for raids and when i say "good people" i mean good friends too
Releih Senior Officer
Joined: Jul 21, 2005
Location: West Virginia
View next topic View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum