1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Gandaoff - Affliction Warlock lvl 100
2. What is your age? 64
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary. HAvent been in a guild for a long time...last one folded 3-4 years past
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.) No
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)? I have leveled all 11x of my toons to 100. Working on level their gear
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day. I enjoy guild raids, without the guild drama over loot. Mostly its the socializing I enjoy and just grouping together to help each other.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles? When WOW was first release, my oldest son got me interest in playing, by telling that we need healers...Presently now I dislike healing and prefer DPS. Don't have the exper for tanking
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed? DPS, but can heal if I have too...but dislike too.
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page? My Warlock armor item level is 674. Working on leveling his gear.
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content? Limited exper with Draenor raids. Did all the others raids in the past.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane? Had the pleasure to team up with two of your members today as I was grinding my shadow priest Lighthorse lvl 100 gear. One of them took the time to answer my questions about your guild. Forgot to write his name down, my bad.
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited? No
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds? No
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? Zero
14. Are you the only one who plays your character? Yes
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot I enjoy playing computer games, like WOW. But I really enjoy the socializing within a guild. Looking forward to WOW Legion and would like enjoy it with others within a guild.
Releih Senior Officer
Joined: Jul 21, 2005
Location: West Virginia
Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:28 am
I've tried for several days to send you an invite, but you're either not on when I am or I've got the name wrong. Please /w any officer when you're in the game and they'll invite you!
View next topic View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum