1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Deplicitus - 100 - Paladin - Tank/Healer
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
Heroes Reborn - Vanilla guild, just disbanded
Insurrection - Vanilla guild, just disbanded
Hands of Fate - Vanilla guild, just disbanded
Phoenix Rising - BC guild, disbanded but I still talk to a lot of them
Liquid - BC guild, disbanded
Fringe of Lunacy - Just a group of friends from college, fun times, but we disbanded
Vox - Just a filler guild for WoD
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
Another - Cousin
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
Yes, tanking or healing
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
Healer, Tank. I can DPS but I'd probably want to do it on another character.
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
I'm a little familiar with current content. I raided seriously in vanilla and every expansion except MoP.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
My cousin says he loves it here, and it sounds like a lot of fun.
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
There's no situations
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
I've played wow on and off for 11 years now. I took a pretty long break to work on my career after college. I'm a Salesforce Administrator for a field service company in Baltimore. I used to raid a lot but now I just don't have the time. I like this guild's idea of laid back raiding, I hope I'll get invited.
sumerr Warlock Class Leader
Joined: Feb 03, 2007
Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:52 am
I did the clapping thing while i pronounced your name.
View next topic View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum