· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 158 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Dynalon Application - 60 Warlock

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Dynalon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:37 am Reply with quote

====Guild Application====

1) What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

- Dynalon Level 60 Gnome Warlock

2) What is your age?

3) What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

- Eredar's Elite Since i made my first character level 60 NE rogue

4) Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?

- Anyone from EE , heard illithar was just accepted

5) Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)

- Vent alrdy installed

6) Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)

- Late nights server time are ideal for me

7) Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like? Do you have any tier 1/tier 2 armor? What is your unbuffed fire resist?

- 3/8 Felheart and the rest almost all epics with ALOT of plus dmg
5 blues the rest epics, also have different set of plus mana gear

- 67 Fire resst , 56 Shadow Resist unbuffed in DMG gear

- My rogue is also revered with Thorium Brotherhood, currently can craft epic LW patterns with Uber Fire resistance, shifting cloaks and can easily change professions for epic molten core tank gear if the guild were to need.

Cool Can you describe what raiding experience you have?

- Tons regular instances scholo etc...Molten core/ZG experience

9) What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)

- The people, all of my current guild is applying here and they are great friends of mine and love playing together with them

10) What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

- Same answer as above and also fits perfectly into my play times and scalebanes reputation is a good fit with me.

11) Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

-None

12) Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We''re first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)

- I'm 24 , female from massachusetts , my name is sadie i work most days thus i dont play until the evening (server time). On my days off i am flexible to help out whenever most times. Thank you for your time look forward to hearign from you! Thanks. My email is [email protected] if you need any more information.
Noelani

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:12 am Reply with quote

Not sure what the status on our locks and such Smile I know sometimes on some raids we barely have them and sometimes we have 6 locks who show up to MC at once Razz

Dynalon is another good player all around when I was in Eredars Elite she used to help the guild w/crafting alot of FR gear for rogues/tanks in MC on her rogue. Hope you will give her a chance Smile

Last edited by Noelani on Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Stupideian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:39 am Reply with quote

Oh the status on warlocks is.... we deff need more constant raiders especially in 20 raids. I havent really seen this warlock in action but I am sure he is kick ass. It comes down to this....

WE NEED MORE WARLOCKS!
Noelani

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:56 am Reply with quote

Stupideian wrote:
Oh the status on warlocks is.... we deff need more constant raiders especially in 20 raids. I havent really seen this warlock in action but I am sure he is kick ass. It comes down to this....

WE NEED MORE WARLOCKS!

Ya in 20man raids we definately lack locks especially in AQ20 we can never try Moam due to we don't have any locks that come want to come to AQ20 Sad
Scarab

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:18 am Reply with quote

Stupideian wrote:

WE NEED MORE WARLOCKS!

Eian..."he" is a "she"......It's Wishingstar!
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:32 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for applying Dynalon. Your application is under review.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:25 pm Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic