· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 246 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Human Priest

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Ciaphas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:56 am Reply with quote

I was browsing your forums and fell upon this.

I'm Ciaphas from the guild Prodigy, my wife the off-tank of Prodigy did a run with Smokyppu in BRD. when we went to open the coffer chest, he opened it, shift clicked and accepted the bop items, which were required for the libram of resilence.

There was two of them in the chest which he ninjaed.

So in regards to his question of anything affecting his reputation, he's on the Prodigy's blacklist. (If that matters at all).

Sorry for intruding.

~Ciaphas <Prodigy>
Noelani

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:48 pm Reply with quote

Ciaphas wrote:
I was browsing your forums and fell upon this.

I'm Ciaphas from the guild Prodigy, my wife the off-tank of Prodigy did a run with Smokyppu in BRD. when we went to open the coffer chest, he opened it, shift clicked and accepted the bop items, which were required for the libram of resilence.

There was two of them in the chest which he ninjaed.

So in regards to his question of anything affecting his reputation, he's on the Prodigy's blacklist. (If that matters at all).

Sorry for intruding.

~Ciaphas <Prodigy>

thanks for informing us this Smile
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:58 pm Reply with quote

Smokeyppu, care to comment?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:59 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, sry about that ciaphas Razz Some people haven't been playing wow for 3+ years!!!! Was my first time in brd and I had the secret coffer key, well anyways the palidan in group jacked some of mine and others 12 coffer boxes and soon as I started to open the dark coffer he ran up and started opening the box and me being the 2 weeks into wow wanted to get the loot so I could give to calipha's wife before pali jacked it :p, but unfortuenatly I had no idea what bop items were.... lol..

Tried explaining it said I would do as many runs again until she got it but apparently she just thought I was ninja even though I'm sure every1 has tried selling a bop item when they first started Razz !!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:06 pm Reply with quote

Actually now that I remember more after I grabed the dark coffer box loot before the evil healadin. I opened trade with the tank to give the burning essence.. bah newbie days Mad
Scarab

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:24 pm Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Yeah, sry about that ciaphas Razz Some people haven't been playing wow for 3+ years!!!! Was my first time in brd and I had the secret coffer key, well anyways the palidan in group jacked some of mine and others 12 coffer boxes and soon as I started to open the dark coffer he ran up and started opening the box and me being the 2 weeks into wow wanted to get the loot so I could give to calipha's wife before pali jacked it :p, but unfortuenatly I had no idea what bop items were.... lol..

Tried explaining it said I would do as many runs again until she got it but apparently she just thought I was ninja even though I'm sure every1 has tried selling a bop item when they first started Razz !!!!!

Smokey, you're well geared with the appropriate experience that tells me you've been playing this game for a pretty long time.

Are you saying that this incident occured that long ago? I mean, I'm gathering from your reply that this happened back in the day when your character belonged in BRD and not BWL and beyond.

Yet, I derived from Ciaphas' post that this is a recent occurance where possibly your intentions were to take the Burning Essence for the +20 FR librams in an attempt to apply it to your current (or near current) gear.

So, which is it guys?
Babbs
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:32 pm Reply with quote

Ummm ive been playing since beta, ask calisa or Rel bout me ninjaing a WHOLE tribute in DM north lol, this was only bout 9 months ago. I thought we each got one of our own Sad

Senior Officer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:37 pm Reply with quote

Yep....she did! And she's never gonna live it down! NOOOOOB!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:05 am Reply with quote

OMG babbs..... Makes me love you even more you big noobie.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:45 am Reply with quote

I've been playing I think 6 months now about, and that happend at least 4-5 months ago. I came from a game called nc and thier is no such thing as soulbound object etc, and yes it was one of those..bad newbie moves where you think your helping but your not... But to clarify yes I know not to touch domo's chest if that what your saying lol :p <newbie once never again ^_^
Chlorn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:51 pm Reply with quote

Quote:

Ummm ive been playing since beta, ask calisa or Rel bout me ninjaing a WHOLE tribute in DM north lol, this was only bout 9 months ago. I thought we each got one of our own

Bwahahahahah!!! I knew she was that big of a noob! Roflz! Ninja /gkick!!
Hiya Eian! been riding my super awesome pwn ass kodo!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:27 pm Reply with quote

Smokey, please send me a tell in game.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:35 pm Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic