· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 254 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - App for SLvr

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
slvrblade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:55 am Reply with quote

1.Slvrblade,60 rogue

2. 14

3. I have been in Heroes of the Alliance but then that guild combined into Unknown Entity and then i left that because the guild leader wouldnt let me raid in BWL when no other rogues were online. I have been in Eternal Fury but no worries i dont ninja or anything like u might think. eternal fury broke up though so i joined a friends guild that does not raid.

4. Currently no but im looking forward to getting some if i get accepted.

5. Ventrillo is on my computer and yes ill install all mods needed for raids.

6. that time suits me the most cause i always stay up that late after little bro goes to sleep.

7. To cut it short ill tell u my epics. Nightslayer helm and spaulders. Darkmoon amulet, Shifting Cloak, darkmantle gloves, Darkmoon cards: Maelstorm and Heroism. and gutgore ripper and dal rends off hand is wat im wielding.

8.I have done Every fight in MC and i have done razorgore and vaelstraz in BWL. Ive cleared ZG all the way except the fish guy.

9. What i enjoy most is interacting with players and working together to get each other good things like armor gear and anything u can think of.

10. I was talking to buddies about guilds that raid because im a real bored lvl 60 and they said scalebane and some others and i decided that ill try scalebane.

11. I have not had bad experiences but sometimes cussing but that was only a few times when people wiped my raids and left.

12. Im a 14 year old kid that is quite mature so dont reject my app for age. Im serious bout raids and will come as often ass possible and im hoping to meet good people in scalebane because hopefuly u accept my app. Loot comes as it comes but i would like some items but thats after i get to know the best of all u guys.

13: i missed the question about fire resistance and i have 158 unbuffed and i will work on more the only reason its kinda low is becuase i didnt always get in raids or was never really alowed to raid so i never really needed it. I got Ony scale cloak.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:53 am Reply with quote

Slvrblade, we'll be sure to keep you in mind if we see a decline in our active Rogues. Thanks for applying, & I wish you good luck. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding the application.

View next topic
View previous topic