· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 250 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Borgyll application!

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Borgyll

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:19 pm Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Borgyll, lvl 60 paladin. I got no alt.

2. What is your age?
zomg that's a secret. (16)

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
Scalebane: wanted to pass some time with a friend as everyone know.
collision: left at lvl 48 to lvl on my own

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?
Do i really need to name everyone.
raunwynn, meken, releih, ragnarock and a lot of other people. LOVE YOU ALL SCALEBANE!

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)
You know i got all of them installed.

6. Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)
I think my attendance was good enough...

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like? Do you have any tier 1/tier 2 armor? What is your unbuffed fire resist?
5/8 lawbringer, 1/8 lawbringer, unstoppable force.
105 FR unbuffed ( without FR aura)

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?
Same as everyone in this guild. I did first two boss of BWL, all ZG, all AQ20 and all MC.

9. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)
Playing with my friend, making friend and doing 40man!

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
Wanted to come back. As you all know i left only to play with catela.

11. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Maybe the fact that i left scalebane and 2 pally tought i was leaving to get a better guild now that i had a decent gear.

12. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We''re first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
I LOVE having fun with everyone on guild chat, in vent or in a raid. I do ZG and AQ20 for fun cause i don't need anything in those 2 instance with meken telling stupidity on raid chat.

Meken is hawt!
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:24 pm Reply with quote

Borgyll, can you comment on what changed between when you left & now? Are you not playing with Catela anymore? Would you leave the guild again in a couple weeks to go play with your friends again?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:29 pm Reply with quote

Calisa wrote:
Borgyll, can you comment on what changed between when you left & now? Are you not playing with Catela anymore? Would you leave the guild again in a couple weeks to go play with your friends again?

hehe I was gonna ask the same thing too ^_^ but Calisa beat me to it Razz
miffymog

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:39 pm Reply with quote

zomg speaking of Catela somebody made a post about catela and it was like some soap opera where that dude wanted to find out if catela was a guy. Real strange post, I think i lost about 15 mins of my life after reading it.
Borgyll

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:41 pm Reply with quote

Na i won't leave again. I passed some time with catela and we had a lot of fun (RL and in-game). Now i wanna come back to WoW, playing as i did this summer. As i told im my post telling my leaving, i was just taking a break.
ed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:05 am Reply with quote

miffymog wrote:
zomg speaking of Catela somebody made a post about catela and it was like some soap opera where that dude wanted to find out if catela was a guy. Real strange post, I think i lost about 15 mins of my life after reading it.

lmfao! speaking of who did that... i dont know... ummm... yea it wasnt me.
Borgyll

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:15 am Reply with quote

so your the one inventing story to insult my friend... (stay polite borg, stay polite...) plz stop inveting all those thing. I know samuel and catela in RL and they are TWO different person!
ed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:24 am Reply with quote

borgyll wrote:
so your the one inventing story to insult my friend... (stay polite borg, stay polite...) plz stop inveting all those thing. I know samuel and catela in RL and they are TWO different person!

lol ok, thats why shes telling everyone that catela moved away to afghanistan... shes full of crap and everyone knows it... and apparently you are also if you are sticking up for her.
Evernite

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:26 am Reply with quote

I'd like to remind both of you that your applications are still under review and things like this may reflect on our decision.

Just a friendly tip.
Fallenfoe
Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:39 am Reply with quote

I have one question . If you were only leaving to play with your RL friend for 1 week why would you quit a guild to do it? you could of still been in scalebane and played with your RL friend?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:00 am Reply with quote

point 1: First of all, i didnt know for how much time i was going to leave scalebane. To be honest i dont know myself why i left scalebane. I left like this after talking a bit with catela and thinking about it. I knew i wasnt going to leave forever. I knew i would want to come back.

point 2: ( to fallenfoe)
hey dude. i dont hate you. I dont know if i did something to you but it seems like you don't want to see my dwarf face anymore. I have a huge respect fo you and i think your a good class leader. I know a lot of people seem to come to a guild, take epic, leave for a better guild and restart the processus. But i''m not like that. Scalebane is the perfect guild for me. How do i know it? i know it thats all. I left scalebane to pass some time with a friend. Those are RL and personnal thing. I'm sure you can understand.
Borgyll

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:05 am Reply with quote

(answer to ed post)
OK. i wont speak of this subject forever. I know all the ''catela's story'' personally. If you wanna think whatever you want about it, fine! But please don't start posting things that insult my friend. I guess you know i could tell blizzard about this. WoW is before everything A GAME! Its not cause we play this game that everyone in the game must know our personal life! C'mon man. i'm sure your more intelligent than this cause thats not the impression i got for now.
Scarab

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:16 am Reply with quote

I have no opinion on this. However, in Borgyll's defense, he does state in his leaving post that it is a break and that he'll probably be back knowing he'll have to reapply. His farewell post:

http://www.scalebane.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2513

Again, I have no opinion on this, and I certainly don't know where the paladins stand. I do know that his exit from the guild and his attempted re-entrance to the guild, so far, have been very respectful.
Releih
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:22 am Reply with quote

OK....let's leave Catela's gender out of all this, please? Who really cares anyway? Hell, it gives peeps on the server a "mystery" to solve, lol....it doesn't really pertain to this situation... Shocked

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:03 am Reply with quote

Hey guys..this is Meken! Borgyll is a cool guy so../ginvite Borgyll?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone got a spare time card? I wanna go switch accounts with ramrom!

View next topic
View previous topic