· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 247 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Riin, level 39 Priest

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Riin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:28 am Reply with quote

====Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class? :Riin, level 39 priest.

2. What is your age? :16 years.

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them,
please provide as much detail as necessary.
:My main (Sharis) was with Revival a while back. I left with half of them to Smolderthorn, but because of my lack of gear I didn't get into thier new-and-improved "elite" guild.
Shortly after, I decided that character was pretty much dead, since no other guilds recruit rogues these days. So I came back to level my priest and burn faces at healing. =)

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who? :Durkheim, and Viera(my brother)

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are
given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.):

Already installed.

6. Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST) :Yes.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like? Do you have any tier 1/tier 2 armor? What is your unbuffed fire resist?: Being 39, I haven't exactly gotten that great of gear yet.... I have 2/8 devout waiting for me, and I have every intent on acquiring tier 0.5 gear if I can. As for FR, it shouldn't be a problem once I level to BRD/LBRS content, shouldn't take long to make a list and get everything on it.

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?: My raiding experience includes kills of EVERYTHING up to the second bosses in each wing of Naxxramas.

9. What do you enjoy most about playing the game?
There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)
:Killing people in BGs on my level 49 warrior twink, prefferably with a good priest helping. *glares at Durkheim for leveling*

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane? :My brother is in your guild, and I think it would be nice to start fresh... Your guild is perfect because you're not all gear-snobs, and I have seen how helpful your players are.

11. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? :No, none that I can think of...

12. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We''re first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =) :I like music, and I plan on doing something music-related with my life... Not sure yet, since I don't play anything but my computer keyboard, but I have been working a lot on music composition on my computer, and hopefully a doorway will open somewhere that I can wedge myself inside before is slams shut.
Been homeschooled since birth.
I watch a bit of anime (Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Bleach, etc.) Well.... That about sums me up.
Durkheim
Raid Leader

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:02 pm Reply with quote

Noob, imo.

"I never had an opinion in politics or religion which I was afraid to own. A costive reserve on these subjects might have procured me more esteem from some people, but less from myself." -Thomas Jefferson
Scarab

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:26 pm Reply with quote

Riin wrote:
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?

Durkheim

I'm not sure that one scored you many points. Razz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:52 pm Reply with quote

Zomg! Another Viera...I think we should invite him!
Evernite

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:29 pm Reply with quote

Scarab wrote:
Riin wrote:
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?

Durkheim

I'm not sure that one scored you many points. Razz

Knowing me puts Sharis at insta-invite status, you know.

THAT'S HOW WE ROLL.

Invite imo.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:32 am Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic