· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 382 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Stonecleaver, level 60 Dwarf Hunter Application

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Stonecleaver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:18 am Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Stonecleaver level60 hunter

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

I have just joined this realm because i came here for this guild because on my realm Hutners are overpopulated up the butt and i ahve found no guild that is good or willing to accept me

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?

I ahve a Friend Myther he is an RL friend and i have known him my whole life.

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)

Yes i am and i have installed it.

6. Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)

Yes i am.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like? Do you have any tier 1/tier 2 armor? What is your unbuffed fire resist?

My unbuffed FR is 72 but i hope to change that by raiding MC with you all

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?

I have done the first four bosses in ZG. Attempted to down Sulfuron in MC. And attempted Ony a couple times.

9. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)

I like getting gold loot cool people winning cool items PvPing and kicking horde but. I really enjoy playing with cool people.

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

YOu are a great guild and my RL friend is in it.

11. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

Not that i can think of. I have never ninjaed an item B4

12. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We''re first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)

Ok a ili about myslef. I started playing WoW a year ago and really like it. I go to school. I am normally a weird funny person. Try to act mature. I haye School. I do want you to know this in my app I DID SPEND 25$ of my OWN MONEY to get to this realm and join you guys and raid with you and have a good time. I raid on weekends mostly due to the fact my parents are divorced but dont worry i am ok nothing wrong happedn a whiel ago. Well not much else i have on my mind right now. Excpet i love my friends in RL funny mother fukers ever Very Happy
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:04 am Reply with quote

Thanks for applying. Your application is under review.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:27 am Reply with quote

O.K. So, I seen Stonecleaver and (I'm guessing) his alt leave the guild. What happened?
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:52 pm Reply with quote

Scarab wrote:
O.K. So, I seen Stonecleaver and (I'm guessing) his alt leave the guild. What happened?

Not following the standard recruiting procedure coupled with his determination to have his Hunter as his main.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:28 am Reply with quote

Sorry Stonecleaver, but we're going to pass. Thanks for applying, & I wish you good luck. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding the application.

View next topic
View previous topic