· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 399 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Fiddysent 60 Paladin

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Fiddysent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:29 am Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Fiddysent, level 60 paladin.

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

I have just transferred to this server, but I was in Goonsquad on the server Kel'thuzad. I left because I was taking an extended break from the game

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them?

Vereor is a very close RL friend of mine, and Myther, as I know him from the internet website Somethingawful.com

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)

Yes, that is no problem.

6. Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)

Yes, again, not a problem:).

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like? Do you have any tier 1/tier 2 armor? What is your unbuffed fire resist?

I have 5/8 tier 1, I had full tier 2, but my account was hijacked, and this was the closest the GM's could restore. My fire resist unbuffed is 49, but I am going to begin running immediately to rebuild my FR set.

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?

I have played my paladin in complete runs of MC, BWL, and up to the twin emps in AQ40. I used to play a warrior, and would MT in MC as well as BWL.

9. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)

I enjoy the social interaction the most. It is fun to log in and talk to people, as well as work with them to accomplish something. I also love helping vereor's noob ass out.

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

I wanted to get back into raiding again, and Vereor has talked highly of Scalebane. The description you give yourselves also reflects the enviroment I'm used to playing in, so I think we will be a good match.

11. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

I have a flawless reputation on Kel'thuzad, and no reputation as of yet on Eredar. If needed, I can give names of officers from my old guild who would be glad to provide a reference for me.

12. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character?

Yes.

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)

I am 18 years old, and I have graduated highschool. I currently work part time at a grocery store, but I am preparing to enlist in the United States Navy. In the navy I will be an electronics technician in the nuclear engineering program. I like to party and hang out with friends IRL, as well as relax and kill internet dragons on WoW. I have been playing MMO's for almost 6 years, and I love them to death. Thank you for taking the time to consider me, I hope to hear back soon!
Vereor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:40 am Reply with quote

LOL noob..

hes sitting right next to me threating me Sad

lol but yeah hes a really good friend of mine.. we live right necxt to each other and we lan all the time.. ZOMG... he just farted
zvi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:05 am Reply with quote

Two Cents: I raided with this guy tonight in Mara and he was a stand up fellow.
Raunwynn
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:54 am Reply with quote

5 demerits for being named after the worst rapper.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:20 am Reply with quote

Another 5 demerits for completely dishonoring and bypassing the Thanksgiving holiday and going directly to Christmas with your red and green questions and answers.
Vereor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:51 pm Reply with quote

lol.. we were laughing after he posted it cause he didnt think about it till after the fact.. he was trying to make it easyier to read or idk... i said pink and blue o.0... lmao but anyways im going back to Zy_z mode Smile
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:14 pm Reply with quote

I'm sorry Fiddysent & Vereor, but we have a plethora of raiding Paladins right now. We'll be sure to keep you in mind if we see a decline in our active Paladins. Thanks for applying, & I wish you good luck. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding the application.

lol Scarab.

View next topic
View previous topic