· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 383 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Application

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Tavington

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:24 pm Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Main: Tavington, 60 Druid (Resto)
Alt: Roenoke, 60 Warlock (Destruction)

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

Empire and One Winged Angels.

Empire disbanded due to some internal difficulties. One Winged Angels is still active (my alt. Roenoke is enlisted there), though they are not actively raiding at this time, and are sort of dormant until BC, and i'd like to meet some new folks.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them?

Sagramor and Sheela are two of the folks I can think of off the top of my head, though i've seen a lot of familiar friends and acquaintances in your guild. I helped Sagramor out in WPL with a quest, and was impressed with the friendliness and willingness of his guildmates (you guys!) to help out. I know Sheela from Empire and OWA, we've grouped and raided together frequently in the past.

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)

Sure. I don't have a mic, though I do have vent and can install the others.

6. Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)

Yes, I may not always be able to attend, though will come as frequently as possible.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like? Do you have any tier 1/tier 2 armor? What is your unbuffed fire resist?

Tier 1 and 2 armor except pants. Staff of dominance, epic neck and trinket, though need better rings! FR is about 100 unbuffed.

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?

All of MC and BWL to Chromaggus. Minimal experience with AQ 20. All of the dungeons below this level i'm quite familiar with.

9. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)

The interaction with other players and accomplishing a common goal while having a good time. I love raiding and pvping with friendly people who like to have fun but can work well together and develop as a team of friends.

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

I find that most guilds that i've looked into lately are focused primarily on gear and little else. I want to work with a group who cares more about people and having a good time, than just loot. The game should not feel like a job =) I know Scalebane has been around a while, and I have always associated the name with decent people and no problems, so it seems like a good place to make some new friends.

11. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

I wouldn't think so. I was a well respected officer in Empire, and decent raider in One Winged Angels. If any concerns were to arise, feel free to ask me about them.

12. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character?

Yes.

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)

I'm a friendly and mature person with a good sense of humor. Smile I enjoy helping others out and building a team with friends. I miss raiding larger instances, and want to become more cohesive with a group before the expansion.
Sheela

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:20 pm Reply with quote

I just want to say that Tavington is great. I raided w/ him for a long time

with One Winged Angels and before Empire broke up. He knows how to

play his class very well and is a good listener. He is well geared and

knows how to get the job done. Basically he is a great guy and helped

me tons of time when i needed it. I know Tav would fit in scalebane very

well. For me I think Tavington is a go and two thumbs up =)

<3 Tav Blush Shocked Very Happy Surprised Rolling Eyes Wink
Borgyll

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:24 pm Reply with quote

Are you wishing to run my alts hundreds of times?
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:37 pm Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic