· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 249 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Who is going to be Interested in Molten Core?

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » General
Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:11 pm Reply with quote

The time we spend there will be long, and for some VERY boring. the time will be Rewarding to those who Invest it. but for many. the 40 man world gets extremely boring very fast.

MC is not as much about skill as it is about Perserverance. (and insane stress to healers and tanks.)

Also, what time is the Most players on. I live in CST. and would prefer if we start MC runs earlier in the day. say 5-6pm My time. and run till about 10-11 my time. Is it going to be possible to get 40 people around that time. (we can do Most of the instance up to gar with about 35 people).

And I dont wanna become like guilds who do NOTHING but Molten core. so if yall wanna set a Difference kind of schedule for MC runs I would be Uber happy. Maybe 2 days a week. (finish or not) that way I can afford to get someone to Run my paper route for me for 2 nights so I can have those nights off to Spend however the guild see''s fit to run MC.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:17 pm Reply with quote

I''m ready, have my fire resist gear, & attuned. We need to get a list of members that have the same. Any time on weekends is good for me.
lisravbin
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:39 pm Reply with quote

I don''t have the required fire resist that''s for sure. Been working on it. ut it''s expensive as hell.

Lis
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Konata
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:25 pm Reply with quote

I''m not very good with timezones, so I''m not sure what this would be in relation to yours, but the largest chunk of the guild is on late at night, and so we''ve been doing our Zul''Gurub raids at 11pm EST on Saturdays. So far we''ve only had to get outside people once (the first time) and since then have had to actually turn down people due to being full. So that would likely be an ideal timeframe for when we start MC as well. The biggest problem I can see is that many of our people have jobs during the week and as such can only raid on weekend nights (Friday and Saturday). Currently ZG takes up Saturday. Ahn''Quiraj 20-Man may be taking up Friday once it is released depending on how difficult it ends up being. I know a lot of people are excited about and want to go to MC, but there are multiple aspects to consider when planning it out, and not having enough nights that most people can show up can be a real killing blow. Checking interest is fine for now, but to everyone posting here, please keep in mind that it could well be another month or more before we actually get around to MC.

Senior Officer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:50 am Reply with quote

I want to go, but I can''t raid on worknights hon...plus, there''s no way my computer can handle a 40 man at the moment....I have to wait until after the first of the year to upgrade my MB,RAM, CPU

Senior Officer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:19 am Reply with quote

I''m definitely interested. I just have to work my way up to withstanding the zone gear-wise (like I''m sure many others need to do).
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Babbs
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:00 am Reply with quote

Yah i need black dragonscales so i can finish making some gear....I cant do mc fri or sunday evenings....weeknite or sat nite is good with me. I might be able to run Fri and sun soon though cus I run MC on my druid on dethecus those nites but almost have my full epic set and will be rotated out.
Malemianan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:10 am Reply with quote

we should start preparing...by the feb of next year...maybe we can start ridin the hatch on MC
Caliyana

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:19 am Reply with quote

i''d be up for scouting it out sometime soon. altho i''ll be having a bit of downtime between exams and moving back home in the next couple of weeks
Metha
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:10 pm Reply with quote

The only day I can say I would pretty much always have time is on saturdays. When I get back to work I have a pretty weird schedule and on workdays most of you will probaby not see me at all. However on my days off I can be on at pretty much any time as long as I know in advance.
Redmonika
Death Knight Class Leader
Death Knight Class Leader

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:12 am Reply with quote

workin on my fire resist armor as we speak... Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:57 am Reply with quote

u know...if u guys neeed help on fire resist gear..i can help...i gots connections...forgot..i might switch to mining and armorsmithing...
Raunwynn
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:12 am Reply with quote

im ready to go

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:14 am Reply with quote

Persephonie wrote:
workin on my fire resist armor as we speak... Very Happy

perse if you need any help feel free to Contact me (if I can help I will)
that goes for everyone who is Actively hunting for FR.

My character atm has 120fr. Unbuffed thats plenty for More rogues. (although 200 is my Target unbuffed)

Just note that folks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:43 am Reply with quote

I''m working on my FR armor too. I am definetly interested in MC, just try to make it reasonable on server time :D

Atoan = 60 Rogue.

View next topic
View previous topic