· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 109 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - App lvl 60 priest

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:30 pm Reply with quote

Hi

I am going to remain Anonymous, I hate keep secrets but I wish to protect my identity from my current guild.

First I want to say is thank god you guys raid late at night, plus I heard good things about your guild, from past members. I also understand you have recently just started on MC.

I just have a few questions
1. Do you need a priest lvl 60 human. I am already geared with (5 prophecy, 2 trans, epic staff)
2. How cool are you guys and girls?
3. What are you plans to fit in BWL, from what I understand you have MC on two days, so where would BWL/AQ fit in?
4. What is your stance if some days i show up late (family,work), penality as in no MC, banned from 2 MC runs.

I know this is not the proper format, but i just wanted to get some questions out.

If you want to know why I want to leave my other guild, its because of how grumpy they become and also their raiding times.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:05 pm Reply with quote

Just for a show of respect I will answer these questions.

) What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
lvl 60 priest wish to be not-identified yet

2) What is your age? 27

3) What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary. Only been with 1 guild, the reason why I want to leave is due to raid times and also folks are getting grumpy about stuff.

4) Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who? No

5) Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.) Yes I will install Ventrilo, currently have TS.

6) Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)
Perfect

7) What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =) I actually lover interacting with people. I also like the guild aspect on improving our guild rep. For my current guild I donate alot.

Cool What made you want to apply to Scalebane? I heard good things and yes it would be a fresh start to help out a guild just doing MC, plus I seen some of you in BG and so far everybody seems nice. No ninja looters either.

9) Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? Nothing besides if I leave the my current guild, they might be upset considering i was 1 of the top donaters.

10) Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We''re first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)

well I basically start playing since last Feb, I enjoy the game and the interaction with people. I also see Evernite post on eredar forums (funny guy or girl). I have a family, my son is now 16 months, so he keeps me busy (late night raid is perfect). I work pretty much during the days. hobbies include movies, books, basketball, football. Other than that my game play is based on showing respect. i will show everybody respect as long as I am shown the same type of respect Very Happy

Thanks for reading.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:23 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for your interest. I'll try to answer as best I can. If you like to talk further you can pst me or Tullen in game if you like or continue to post here.

1. Do you need a priest lvl 60 human. I am already geared with (5 prophecy, 2 trans, epic staff)

Yes we could certainly use another 60 Priest.

We are the coolest people ever. If someone is not cool, we will make them cool, hehe.

3. What are you plans to fit in BWL, from what I understand you have MC on two days, so where would BWL/AQ fit in?

We will eventually get to BWL & AQ, but I'm not sure when we will move to them actually. Right now we are focused on moving forward further in MC & preparing for Onyxia.

4. What is your stance if some days i show up late (family,work), penality as in no MC, banned from 2 MC runs.

We have no 'banning' penalties. Right now our signups are on a first come first serve basis based on class. If you know you will be late simply state that when you signup for the raid. We don't have any problem making special consideration especially if it's a class that is needed for the raid.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:33 pm Reply with quote

Calisa wrote:
Thanks for your interest. I'll try to answer as best I can. If you like to talk further you can pst me or Tullen in game if you like or continue to post here.

Yes we could certainly use another 60 Priest.

We are the coolest people ever. If someone is not cool, we will make them cool, hehe.

We will eventually get to BWL & AQ, but I'm not sure when we will move to them actually. Right now we are focused on moving forward further in MC & preparing for Onyxia.

We have no 'banning' penalties. Right now our signups are on a first come first serve basis based on class. If you know you will be late simply state that when you signup for the raid. We don't have any problem making special consideration especially if it's a class that is needed for the raid.

Is there a special eng trinket that makes people cool Very Happy

okay if i think of any more questions, I will let you know. i have to make some decisions before I declare my official application.

Thanks for taking the time to answer them Very Happy
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:28 pm Reply with quote

No problem, & thanks for the app! You can also PM me or Tullen by clicking the button in our profiles using AIM.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:26 am Reply with quote

Hey I am back, I am going to go ahead and declare myself.

My toon name is miffymog former member of Vanquish. I posted my other stuff above but I am ready to move on and forget about my old gulid.

I also have a brother in law who plays a lock, his name is spearmint he will be appllying soon.

hope to be in your family soon Very Happy
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:08 am Reply with quote

Your application is under review, Miff, thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:04 am Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic