· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 146 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Guild question

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » General
Konata
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:57 pm Reply with quote

Our Saturday raids (currently the only official "raiding" night) are to the upper level regular instances, and usually start between 10:30-11:00pm EST. We''re currently trying to get our level 55+ members their blue class sets, but we are working out some details to try to get people running MC with another large guild if they''re interested. Our current size is a bit too small for MC alone, and there''s usually a conflict of timing due to a lot of our members having jobs. We do seem to have enough people online on Saturday nights for Zul''Gurub however, so it''s looking like we''ll be trying that soon. Note that a large chunk of our members are night, so even if it wasn''t an "official" raid, there are frequently people (including myself) putting together instance runs to join. If you''re interested, send me a tell ingame. I''m usually online every night, or you can contact Tullen, Lisravbin, Releih, Estara, or Vaheera. I probably forgot a few who could invite you, but those are all officers, so somebody should be around during the evening.

View next topic
View previous topic