· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 203 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Oofums - 60 Paladin

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Oofums

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:33 pm Reply with quote

Name, class, level: Oofums, 60 Human Paladin

Past guilds: None on this server (recently transferred here), I stick to my guild but in many cases I have left either from taking time off from the game or issues with other members.

Friends in Scalebane: I talked with Metha today, can't truely say we're friends since it was a short conversation about the guild. So no, not really.

CT_RA / Vent: Have them both.

Raid at night: 11 PM server time is about 8 AM my time. No, I don't mind.

FR and gear: Unbuffed 110 I believe, 3 tier2, 2 tier1, other goodies here n there.

Raid experience: MC, BWL, AQ40 up to the worm after Sartura. ZG / AQ20 as well but not particularly my favorites.

Enjoy most about the game: The social aspect, by far. Grouping for instances, quests, PVP, chatting, other group activities, can't get better than that. It's why I play MMO's.

What made me apply: I'm new to the server (well no not really (long story)), want to get into a guild and get back to raiding / PVPing in groups. It's a lonely life being guildless! Sad

Things that affect my reputation: I've had many guildies in the past shun me and insult me for being an arab muslim (I've had many serious people call me a terrorist, a suicide-bomber, and other issues have risen because of this), and I've gotten myself into shit because of my political views (which is why I don't want to bring up politics AT ALL for as long as I play, too many conflicts in the past). Never had problems outside of that.

A situation that affected my reputation was that I had farmed an eye of shadow A) without telling the guild B) for my own personal benefit and not for the benefit of the guild. I farmed this to sell it and make money because I had 20 silver to my name. Priest leader put me on her ignore list, insulted me daily and petitioned to kick me out of the guild for this. I was so fed up of the guild that I gave her the eye of shadow and quit the game (yes, she pissed the fuck out of me that much).

Original owner of the account: Me, only me, I'm the only one that regularly plays, sometimes if my neighbor is over and he's bored he logs onto my pally to PVP a bit for me and thats about it (he knows how to play he's got a pally of his own on this server).

About me! : I live in Abu Dhabi, UAE (United Arab Emirates), I'm from Lebanon, I'm a chill person always up for guild fun (PVP groups, non-raid instances, and other things of the like). I enjoy a good chat with people as long as politics isn't brought up (I've had people leave the guild in anger from this and again I promise not to talk about politics in gchat / raid chat). I'm almost always up for PVP as long as I'm not busy Very Happy I can attend raids pretty much thursdays and fridays, unless I have days off on other days. And that's who I am. Oh and I always enjoy a laugh during raids, even though it isn't the smartest thing to do at times Wink

BG popped! Bye!
Kruchev

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:21 pm Reply with quote

I love political hate wars. I think it's pretty cool when people get all badass and insult others for having different viewpoints. It makes me sad to think that we won't be able to look foreward to more of that in gchat.

Sad
Releih
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:33 pm Reply with quote

Scalebane does NOT tolerate any form of discrimination or slurs. We all constantly joke at each other regarding other matters (pvp skills, noobness, etc), but nothing on a personal matter.

As for the Eye of Shadow thing, why should you be expected to farm items for other people? We all help each other out of the good of our hearts, but don't mandate that others do our farming for us.

(Kruchev is kidding, BTW....sarcasm is the most predominant characteristic of a Scalebane member, lol)

I can't guarantee that your application will be approved for a guild invite, but I CAN guarantte that you will not be turned down due to nationality or religious preferences.

Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:01 am Reply with quote

Ha that's a relief Wink
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:12 am Reply with quote

Sorry Oofums, but we're going to pass. It has nothing to do with what's on your application. It's just that we have an abundance of Paladins right now. We'll be sure to keep you in mind if we need one. Thanks for applying, & I wish you good luck. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding the application.

View next topic
View previous topic