· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 231 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Yendis 70 HUMAN mage

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Yendis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
-Yendis 70 Mage

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
-Fall damage: not a serious enough raid guild for me plus i never got to know any of the people in the guild.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them?
- Nope, but im sure i can make some Very Happy

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?
- I have ventrilo, i also own a mic, i've been told it sounds shitty at times. Ialso have a couple UI raid mods, however i'll use the ones that you require.

6. Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)
- Now that its summer i work till late at night, around 9 or 10 pm eastern, so your raid scheduel works perfectly. Also i just graduated highschool and start college in september, so my hours of waking up will fluxuate, so these raids times are great.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like?
-Armory: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Yendis

-Basically i try to stack spell damage and spell crit. Although not having a guild to run the instances for epic items, i think im comming along well. I will be obtaining spellstrike head and pants when i get the primal mights and spellcloth.

8. What, if any, instances are you attuned/keyed for?
Cenarion Expedition : Revered
Lower City: Revered
Shatar: Revered
Keepers of Time: Revered
Honor Hold: Honored (6720 /12000)
Karazhan: Attuned
SSC: Can get quest.

9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?
- I used to have a horde 70 Mage then i played this mage to play with RL friends. My Raiding Experience is:
Karazhan: Full Clear, all bosses
Gruuls Lair: Full Clear, Both bosses
Magtheridon: Cleared
PRE-BC: AQ20, MC

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game?
- Killing raid bosses.
- Killing horde with friends Very Happy especially love raiding STV with my RL friends.

11. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
- I like the times in which you raid, and the fact that you guys are an active guild that actually likes to progress.

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
- Not that I am aware of, everyone loves me Very Happy ....i think? lol

13. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character?
Me and a RL friend traded mages, cause i wanted an Alliance mage. However i have gotten the gear for him myself, also the reputations.

14. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
- Well, my names Sean McGrath, im 18 years old, and I'm actually graduating highschool on June26th. Then in September i'll be attending local college, Niagara college. I'm taking the course Police foundations, because well, im going to be a police officer really soon. Two years or so i plan on having my full time job. I like playing sports such as football and rugby and love playing soccer. I do have a life outside warcraft, i like to party with my friends, and i do exercise almost everyday. I'm pretty outgoing and usually help anyone and everyone with whatever they need.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:48 pm Reply with quote

Sorry Yendis, even with as much experience as you have we are currently full on this class. If this situation changes I will contact you. Thanks for applying, & I wish you good luck. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding the application.

View next topic
View previous topic