· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 242 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Scalebane SC2 Replays!

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Other Games
Riin
Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:25 am Reply with quote

So, guild interest and matches have gotten pretty strong of late, and I figure we need a thread for all our glorious/zany action for all to see!
The main focus of course will be Scalebane vs. Scalebane, but if you have some ridiculous matches versus random people, feel free to share.

I'll start by posting a crazy 6 player Scalebane FFA we had the other night.
It was kind of epic.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/998218/6%20player%20FFA%20MADNESS%21.SC2Replay

If you guys want to post in youtube format or whatever you feel like, that's cool too.
I'd recommend getting a dropbox set up though, you could fit over nine-thousand replays in there and have them hosted forever with the free account settings.

TO BE CONTINUED!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:02 am Reply with quote

I like this.

Except I still haven't played with scalebane other than my friends that I would play with anyway, whether we were in this guild or not.
Hanukkahzomb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:27 am Reply with quote

Yeah on my last note, if anyone ever wants to play against a pretty decent, but not great, protoss player, or play with me and do some team play (warning if we do 3 or 4 i will be random), please feel free to add me as a friend and invite me to a party whenever you see me online.

CrotchPope / 667
Sorenca

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:43 pm Reply with quote

In case you're like me and couldn't find the damned replay folder:

The file path looks something like this -

C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\My Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\stringofnumbers\1-S2-1-stringofnumbers\Replays

If that folder doesn't exist, create it and inside the Replays folder, create a folder named Multiplayer and drop the replay in there.

EDIT: Alternatively, you can play a short skirmish game and save that replay. Then go digging in your My Documents folder for the replay folder. You can keep Starcraft 2 open while you do that. It's cool like that.

EDIT 2: If by epic you mean it's like watching grass fight against a lawn mower.

I pretend you all exist.
Riin
Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:21 am Reply with quote

A few more replays of matches I've had with Scalebane.
They are listed chronologically!

Shudb Wins It, 2v2, proxy warp gates
Shudb Wins It Again, 2v2
Scalebane 6v6 MADNESS
Deff vs. Durk vs. Riin: Triage Of War
Shudbriin Vs. Kinanpope, 2v2
Air Antics, 2v2

Don't forget to contribute too if you've got some decent replays. :D

Last edited by Riin on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanukkahzomb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:23 pm Reply with quote

Looks like you got my scalebane replays
Hanukkahzomb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:37 pm Reply with quote

You need to watch this.

It is a successful 2v2 game, TT v TT, in which I Planetary Fortress rush someone, and dyslexicman rushes BCs.

Oh, by "successful" I mean we fucking won.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10019451/PF%20%2B%20BC%20rush.SC2Replay

Also this was our 5th placement game, we placed 66 in the division and are currently 69th (about 30 seconds later)

we are ahead of people with more wins than us (1)

Oh we were doing that every game
Riin
Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:51 am Reply with quote

rofl, that was stupidly awesome.
I love when wacky hijynx work, I'm pretty surprised it did because of how ballsy trying that as 2v2 is. I guess vs. double Terran was the most likely race it would work on since siege tech takes so long and they don't rush as often.
Nice game. xD

UNRELATED: My first tournament matchup was against Krayten, and I was really bad at that point. I've since been practicing, but I wanted a rematch because of how dissatisfied I was with my own performance.
So tonight I was playing some AI games with Tullen 2v2, and he was like "U SHUD FITE KRAYTEN AGAN LOL" and I checked if he was on AND HE WAS so then we had an epic set of games.

It was best 2 out of 3, and we played a bonus game afterward for good measure (AND FOR YOU, THE VIEWERS). They were close games, very enjoyable. He kept me on edge most of the time, especially game 2.
And Krayten wants to play me again in the future so this will likely be a continuing saga as we both improve!
Anyway, here they are.

Krayten vs Riin - Tournament loss REVENGE! game 1.
Krayten vs Riin - Tournament loss REVENGE! game 2.
Krayten vs Riin - Tournament loss REVENGE! game 3.

Enjoy. :D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:00 am Reply with quote

Haven't watched those yet but I plan to because I guess there is a mass stalker build that does some work and I would like to know it

In related news, One +1 attack archon = 5 mutalisks, maybe closer to 6 but the 5th one was just outside of splash range. the archon and 5th muta died at the exact same time.
Hanukkahzomb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:16 am Reply with quote

Carrier rush

This is for Day 9's second Funday Monday, for those of you that don't know what that is, this monday was the first one, this is a new feature for which he puts upon the viewers some strange restriction, the first one was "no queens zerg" and it turned into some awesome games. This one's restriction is "Carrier construction begins before the expansion"

So yeah, that's what I came up with, there is definitely room for improvement and the guy I played was awful. This was my first attempt at this and probably won't be the last although I'm not sure how many times I will do it

View next topic
View previous topic