· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 133 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Current situation for syce

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » General
Syce1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:07 pm Reply with quote

Hey guys, since i cant make a post on the guilds member forums or get in there any more i figured id make the post here.

For those of u that dont know saturday night me and catela were talking about stuff, and i brought up as to how one day im going to end up dieng *IRL* just as every1 else is, so in that case i wanted to be free of this game and do other things. So With the spontaneous attidtude i charged forth to the enchanting trianer in IF and dropped 300 minning and procceded to shard all my gear, gave 8 nexus crystals to catela *for helping me realize i want to quit* and the rest to other RL friends and not RL friends, then the nxt day i deleted my character.

So its been a total of 3 days now... AND I FEAL GREAT! no longer must i waste time In MC slaving and sitting there on the pc while time flys bye, or must i do any more battle grounds only to have horde continuously win, and i must no longer have my social life suffer due to WoW. But most important thank you members of Scalebane for helping me end my wow time w/ great fun and laughs, for i shall rember u guys for a while, and ill always check the forums to c whats up ^-^ AND LONG LIVE THE BROCOLI LORD!
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:13 pm Reply with quote

Good for you! So what are you wasting your time on now?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:46 pm Reply with quote

Whats RL? and where does it drop? Is it a Casualy obtained Epic or must I be hardcore to Obtain it?

Officer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:20 pm Reply with quote

bah so you sharded that dam lawbringer chestpiece

..../gquit
Noelani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:16 am Reply with quote

take it easy syce -- may you find a new happiness to your life Wink
Evernite

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:47 am Reply with quote

Instead of worrying about wasting your time, worry about the time you're making us waste every time we have to read one of these!

This has a dual meaning! I.E.: See you next week when you come back again!
Syce1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:16 pm Reply with quote

Calisa wrote:
Good for you! So what are you wasting your time on now?

Well... im not sure exactly, maybe ill come back for the expansion on a diff char or somthing, or maybe buy an acc when the expansion comes out(b/c IRL im rich)

But for the moment i honestly dont know what to do. the only way i was able to quit wow was at that one moment when the t bon de was right and the right things were said to me bye catela. but when it boils down to it i just wanted to piss a rl friend *Xenoc in game* off bye sharding all my gear infront of him and giving the shards away to random people, b/c my other RL friend and me had a band going, and he quit to join the one w/ *xenoc* b/c theres a great guitarist in *xenoc's* band, so ive been taking my revenge upon him, like for example for tonight im going to psneak in his house and slaughter animals in his room while he is sleeping and hang the endtrails of them to his seeling *this will rly piss him off b/c he is a vegan ^_^

But even more of a shock to me is my friends couldnt belive that i quit wow, b/c i live and breath it *more so than most* and even after they saw my char was gone they still doubted it. so viva la resistiance.. peace....death to hippies.. and um bye?
Krayten
Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:26 pm Reply with quote

Good decision Syce, you we're an addict and you were able to break the addiction, grats to you.

But just because you play WOW dosn't mean it has to consume you, you can do other things and continue to play. Sometimes taking a vacation helps.

For example, you can smoke cigarattes and drink bear together, it is not one or the other.

View next topic
View previous topic