· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 136 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Uncommon 60 Mage :)

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Uncommon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:57 am Reply with quote

====Guild Application====

1) What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

---Uncommon- 60 Gnome Mage ( I also have Kaverie 60 warrior, and Jayda 50 warlcok )

2) What is your age?

I am 24 years old Smile

3) What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

When I began playing WoW, I joined One Winged Angels. I left because at the time, it was a small guild where no one helped each other. I left them to join Eredar's Elite where I met the coolest people, we just had a really bad leader, and ultimately, that guild disbanded. I rejoined One Winged Angels after the end of Eredar's Elite (vanquish) simply because they had really good people, and i felt like they were my home because i was in there since day 1. Recently, a few of the officers have been more then frustruated with our lack of progression from a casual raiding guild, to a hard core guild, and couldnt get the dedication they wanted, so they left, and the guild is no longer doing much, but sitting idle.

4) Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?

I know Huntyr in real life, as he and I are dating (im a girl, hes doesnt swing that way ) Smile.... I'm friends with Eian, and I know miffymog, noelani and anyone else that came from Eredars Elite Smile I've also been in groups with Jamson, Yuza, Persephonee and Hunterdude (with huntyr) when we were farming for the hunter thing in winterspring Smile and AD rep (jamson tried to kill me:))

5) Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)

Already have this stuff installed and am familiar with it Smile though I tend to be silent on vent Smile

6) Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)

This is the ideal time to play for me, as I'm currently not working, and my sleep generally tailors around Huntyrs Smile So when hes raiding, im just watching or playing on an alt

7) What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)

Honestly, I wont lie... I like to talk! This is the best chat room i've ever been introduced to! But I just like helping people and doing things with friends in the game. The reason I started playing at all, is because I couldnt have a conversation with my friends and understand them because it was all video game talk Smile Now, I fit right in Smile and as Huntyr's probably said, he has a girlfriend who plays more WoW then him

Cool What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

Well, I began playing this game, to play with Huntyr, and our WoW lives have taken us into different directions. I've just recently been frustruated with the guild I'm currently in and havent had the heart to leave because I dont give up easily. But, the time has come to find a new home. And I only know good things from Eian and Huntyr ... and everytime i've messaged anyone from Scalebane, they've been more then willing to talk/help out Smile And likewise, they've messaged me to come help them Smile

9) Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

Not that I am aware of.

10) Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We''re first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
Well, Im a 24 year old female from Barrie, Ontario. I have a great boyfriend who really should cook dinner more Smile I addicted to WoW, but I've met so many great people on here, its hard to NOT be addicted. Who else can say they spend their nights with 20-40 other friends Smile hehe
I like to talk, but talkin about myself has never been my strong point :/ so forgive me Smile

I have MC, AQ, ZG and BWL experience. I have 3/8 arcanist, staff of dominance, band of servitude and Firemaw's clutch Smile I have tailoring and skinning at 300 on my mage (315 with finkles and +skinning), and Herbalism/alchemist at 300 on my warrior Smile (my warriors been sitting on a shelf, but she has 2/8 might and skullflameshield)

Smile Hope that helps Smile
Stupideian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:06 am Reply with quote

OMG cute Gnome. THis girl is amzing! I have jknown her for a while now. She loves Gnomes and long walks on the beach......

Anyways she is a good player and a good person. She knows how ot play her class and you can rely on her to show up to raid on time.

Gnomes/Monkies!!!
Noelani

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:07 am Reply with quote

I hope you give Uncommon a chance I think she'd be awesome asset to the guild w/her experience in BWL. And she is always willing to help out ppl in the guild and outside of the guild. Smile
miffymog

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:36 am Reply with quote

omg.

Thats all i have to say Smile
Uncommon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:39 am Reply with quote

I hope you're OMG was a good one miffy Smile haha
miffymog

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:43 am Reply with quote

Uncommon wrote:
I hope you're OMG was a good one miffy Smile haha

Of course Twisted Evil
Stupideian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:48 am Reply with quote

OMG 24?!!? I thought she was 12?!
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:13 am Reply with quote

Thanks for applying Uncommon. Your application is under review.

Death Knight Class Leader

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:19 am Reply with quote

YES get her shes got my vote.

Confused you spelled my name wrong uncommon thats my evil priest twin

Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:11 am Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic