· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 153 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Garamond the Grey 35th Level Mage

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Raark

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:18 am Reply with quote

====Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Garamond : Mage : Level 35

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

Tuesday Maintenance : Left because they were absorbed by another guild and it didnt feel the same since. Furthermore I never felt part of that guild anyway, im sure they were fine but it just didnt fit I guess.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?

Nope, wish I did, could do with a good word put in or ten Razz

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)

Ventrillo is on, Happy to use any mods.

6. Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)

Yep, so long as I dont have to work the next day Razz

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like? Do you have any tier 1/tier 2 armor? What is your unbuffed fire resist?

Basic, however am working on getting tailoring skill to 300 so I can make myself some goodies.

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?

None but am busting to get some. Adventuring fun with friends and most notably some phat lewtage Razz

9. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)

You can group or not. With the multitudes of different gear out there you can have a reasonably different look to everyone else. The game is very polished (in comparison to other mmo's) and is just plain fun to play.

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

I want to be a part of a quality guild. A guild that helps its members, a guild where I will feel wanted and want to help others. Also, a guild that isnt 'too' serious all the time and likes a bit of a laugh.

11. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

My reputation is non existant either way Razz

12. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We''re first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)

I have said a little about myself in the Bristlebeard application but I will add to it here...Im a Public servant who hates his job cause it takes me away from the further aquisition of aforementioned 'phat lewt'. I like long walks on the beach....lol....not really, unless there are murlocs to slaughter.... Razz I like a good joke and hate people who take themselves, their characters or the game in general...too seriosly.

I know you said that this application should be for a main character but in all honesty apart from Bristlebeard this character gets played just as much these days and im still deciding which one is gonna be my main but im working hard to get both to 60 anyways.

Cheers all and hope to be adventuring by your side rollin in the lewtage soon.

Garamond the Grey (No relation to Gandalf I promise)

p.s. Im happy to respec from being a Fire Mage to whatever fits in.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:46 pm Reply with quote

I'm sorry Garamond, but we currently have enough Mages. Thanks for applying, & I wish you good luck. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding the application.

View next topic
View previous topic