· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 162 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Merciless - 44 Lock. Oh.. and Maxxis - 60 Druid.

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Maxxis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:42 am Reply with quote

*sniffles sadly* I miss you guys.

Now that your heart is warmed, time for the app.

===========================

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Maxxis - 60 Druid.

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

Resolute - Well without going into too much detail, I didn't enjoy myself. I don't want to say anything else, but I'll explain further in tells if needed.

I was also in.. hmm can't remember the name.. started with a S, one word. Well it doesn't matter, they were all weirdos, and I ran off in terror. Especially that Durkheim chick.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?

Definitely not, I loathe each and every one one of you.

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)

Maaaybe..

6. Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)

Yes, weekends have gotten much better for me.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like? Do you have any tier 1/tier 2 armor? What is your unbuffed fire resist?

I'm covered in Naxx epics (Tier 3). Oh and one or two greens and blues.

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?

Hogger.

9. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)

Night elf dance.

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

I should have never left. I wub you guys.

11. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

Um... of.. course not. Anything you've heard, Kyttee was playing my character.

12. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)

Hopefully you guys remember a little about me Razz Other than being a noob druid of course.

I thought I was a hardcore raider, and after a couple of months of being one, I definitely am not.

If you're thinking "ZOMG, what a lame guild hopping tree hugging goober!" Well.. after 300+g in consumables, much more in repairs, raiding four days a week for five hours (Weekdays when my tv shows are on Evil or Very Mad ), I didn't get a single loot. The day I hit 50% attendence, and could actually bid, I stopped raiding. I felt it'd be lame to take loot and run.

I kept thinking back to you guys, how much fun it was, and how I actually enjoyed logging on, not feeling as if I'm going to a job.

It's been a month or so since I stopped raiding with Resolute, and I haven't logged on my druid much. But I miss him, and Scalebane - Maxxy wants to come home! Crying or Very sad
Raunwynn
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:47 am Reply with quote

i am in full support of the return of maxxis.
of course, durkheim kicked me out of the guild and pinche dekstros couldnt promote me any higher than dragonslayer when he reinvited me so i lost a lot of my previously ominous power.
calisa, recruit this noob!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:48 am Reply with quote

Awww there is no place like home Very Happy

*hugs Maxxis*

I can imagine what you went through being in Resolute Razz its nice to see new content to a certain point but then when it turns into a virtual job then its no fun at all Sad

Good to see you came to your senses again Razz
miffymog

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:45 pm Reply with quote

You left on good terms Maxxis, no arguements, nothing. i see no issues for Calisa to let you back in.

Glad you now know why I stuck it out with scalebane when I first joined with most of my tier 1. Fun, small environment that understood having fun was first. Raiding as a job is no fun at all.

Now you get to hear some saucy guild stuff... apparently Durk and Raunwynn are making brokeback mountain 2 "The return of the sheep" there looking for actors.

Hide
Durkheim
Raid Leader

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:59 pm Reply with quote

Miffymog wrote:
Now you get to hear some saucy guild stuff... apparently Durk and Raunwynn are making brokeback mountain 2 "The return of the sheep" there looking for actors.

Very true. Seeing as how neither of us are homosexual, we need actors who are willing to carry out our artistic vision. Maxxis and Miffymog to star in America's next greatest hit? Stay tuned.

"I never had an opinion in politics or religion which I was afraid to own. A costive reserve on these subjects might have procured me more esteem from some people, but less from myself." -Thomas Jefferson
miffymog

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:14 pm Reply with quote

Durkheim wrote:
Miffymog wrote:

Very true. Seeing as how neither of us are homosexual, we need actors who are willing to carry out our artistic vision. Maxxis and Miffymog to star in America's next greatest hit? Stay tuned.

Can I be on top?

i apologize if I made anybody puke, you will have to excuse my humor today Smile
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:17 pm Reply with quote

miffymog wrote:

Wtf?

Anyways,

Maxxis, are you applying with your Druid as your main?

Senior Officer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:21 pm Reply with quote

Maxxis you better be resto Smile All of our druids have lost their minds and have speced oomkin,feral, and hybrid Sad

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:05 pm Reply with quote

lol, i believe none of them were completely resto to begin....except viera for a month Very Happy
Maxxis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:00 pm Reply with quote

Calisa wrote:
miffymog wrote:

Wtf?

Anyways,

Maxxis, are you applying with your Druid as your main?

Yes, I was trying to fly under the radar Blush

And I'm resto, eagerly looking forward to be a tree in the expansion -_-
Raunwynn
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:56 pm Reply with quote

Durkheim wrote:
Miffymog wrote:

screw that, i want to fuck a guy!

Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:28 pm Reply with quote

Raunwynn wrote:

Zomg, your wife will hear about this.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:49 pm Reply with quote

Calisa wrote:
Raunwynn wrote:

Zomg, your wife will hear about this.

Pwnd