· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 232 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - ShadowArrows- 60 NE Hunter -- Borgyll's brother.

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
ShadowArrows

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:10 am Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
-The name of my main character is ShadowArrows, level 60 night elf hunter.

2. What is your age?
-I am 16, going on my 17 on june 30th.

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
-Collision >> Guild disband and i had been harrassed by some guildies.
-Révoltèd >> I loved the people in there, but i've played on Borgyll and i saw how you guys could be even cooler.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them?
-Borgyll is my brother
-Drytzz (Complete moron sometimes) is a friend of mine
-Brolar is a friend of mine.

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)
-I have ventrillo installed and i have most of the mods your pack includes.

6. Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)
-I am willing to raid late but i wont be able to raid most of weekdays, school plus work plus girlfriends gives me a busy schedule; so i would mostly raid weekends.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like? Do you have any tier 1/tier 2 armor? What is your unbuffed fire resist?
-My gear isn't really "uber" but i got my epic bow and staff. Also got my quiver but i don't think it changes much my raiding skills. I'm geared all in blue, and got around 75 - 85 FR unbuffed, sounds low but im new to raiding with a good guild (well i would if i get in :] )

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?
-I've raided all MC
-Raided up to Vael but healed on Borgyll at Nef, first night you downed it and i've also tanked with Drytzz's character.
-I've cleared ZG, AQ20 and that's about it.

9. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)
-I really love to make PvP groups (going on Vent with 14 other guildies is thrilling!)
-I love to raid so i can talk with people on Ventrillo and learn more about them in real life.

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
-My brother and my experience while raiding with you. I found you guys really sympathic.

11. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
-Not as i know, biggest "situation" i could be involved in is "guild hopping" that some people may call but i think it's not really true beacause i kept getting kicked beacause i was expressing my opinion wich was entierly the opposite of some stupid officers.

12. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character?
-I'm the original owner of this account but Borgyll plays often on my account as i do on his.

13. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
-I love peoples more than loots, i've raided for many weeks with Révoltèd and got no loots, but i prefer people interaction more than i prefer purple pixels, all i have to tell about this.

That's about it, as a personal note i'd like to say that i've played many times with you guys on Borgyll, raided with some of you with my hunter and i found all those event in purpose really cool Razz

ShadowArrows -- Last arrow always hurt.
Borgyll

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:29 am Reply with quote

Your finally applying again bro!

first time that he applied, he didnt say he was my brother cause we tought it wouldnt make any difference but i read not long ago that familly could enter the guild.

I even think we need some hunter in the guild, am i wrong?
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:51 am Reply with quote

Thanks for applying, your application is under review.

ShadowArrows wrote:
I am willing to raid late but i wont be able to raid most of weekdays, school plus work plus girlfriends gives me a busy schedule; so i would mostly raid weekends.

Girlfriends?

Senior Officer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:23 am Reply with quote

Calisa wrote:
Girlfriends?

Should mean he's good with time management Smile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:44 pm Reply with quote

Haha, i have one and only girlfriend wich i love more than evrything, it's a typo Razz
Nevarre
Duelist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:48 pm Reply with quote

Not another Borgyll!
miffymog

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:53 pm Reply with quote

ShadowArrows wrote:
Haha, i have one and only girlfriend wich i love more than evrything, it's a typo Razz

even if she told you to stop play WOW?????
Borgyll

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:55 pm Reply with quote

If his girlfriend ask him to stop playing WoW ill bring him back. Very Happy

(His girlfriend is a demon, she is evil)
Warhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:30 pm Reply with quote

borgyll wrote:
If his girlfriend ask him to stop playing WoW ill bring him back. Very Happy

(His girlfriend is a demon, she is evil)

Is she a succubus?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:01 am Reply with quote

Succubus seems friendly when compared to his girlfriend.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:34 am Reply with quote

ShadowArrows wrote:
I am 19 years old. My name is Maxime (Canadian guy =D )

ShadowArrows wrote:
I am 16, going on my 17 on june 30th.

Have you gotten younger the past few months? Was looking at your first application: http://www.scalebane.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2095

ShadowArrows wrote:
Collision >> Guild disband and i had been harrassed by some guildies.

Harassed?

ShadowArrows wrote:
biggest "situation" i could be involved in is "guild hopping" that some people may call but i think it's not really true beacause i kept getting kicked beacause i was expressing my opinion wich was entierly the opposite of some stupid officers.

Please elaborate.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:47 am Reply with quote

Calisa wrote:
ShadowArrows wrote:
I am 19 years old. My name is Maxime (Canadian guy =D )

ShadowArrows wrote:
I am 16, going on my 17 on june 30th.

Have you gotten younger the past few months? Was looking at your first application: http://www.scalebane.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2095

God I wish I could get younger then older Razz ~ Teach us your hax age skillz please ^_^ Razz
Kruchev

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:53 am Reply with quote

My opinion is that guild-hopping is cool. This opinion keeps getting me /gkicked. WTF stoopid officers??!!
Borgyll

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:43 am Reply with quote

Shadowarrows and i dont like telling our age. We let everyone know we are both teenagers and that im older than he is but not a lot of peoples know our real age ( only RL friends and some exception). I can tell you that im older than he is.

For the thing about harrassement, ill let him explain it to you cause i left collision before him and i dont know what happened.
ShadowArrows

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:40 pm Reply with quote

For the age thing, I dont like to tell my true age, beacause most people judge maturity on age wich i think it's totally false, maturity does not come with age. And for the guild hopping or harassement ill explain it furtherly Smile

You all know Ed, the dumb ass who tried to get Catela hated by all the population of Eredar. Well, this guy never liked me beacause i liked Catela and i helped HIM (he's really a boy) and since Ed was an officer, i was getting kicked often enough when officers were not on so i had to always ask back for invites to another officer, wich made me get that status of "Guild Hopper". I never "hopped" any other guild since that day, when i left Collision forever, i've been "loyal" to my others guild.

That's all i can say about it Smile Hope to see you soon in the guild chat Smile

BTW Kruchevs, OFFICERS ARE EVIL!!!! lol

ShadowArrows - Last arrow always hurt

View next topic
View previous topic