· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 136 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Exceptional 70/Shaman

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Insomniak

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:29 am Reply with quote

====Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Exceptional 70/Shaman
Some of you may know me as Insomniak (old school legacy hero) (Insert sarcasm here)

2. What is your age?

25!

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

Exception, Exception, Exception - Left them cause I got deployed to iraq, and the people I left my legacy with destroyed it Sad So now Im homeless like a hobo.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them?

Riin, I think she is my friend, She was at one point, she seems a little distant these days. But I will always love her. I think Shamroth and Ruth might be in this guild too, maybe not.

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?

I betcha I have them all, and if I dont, I will! Smile

6. Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)

Are you willing to let me raid late at night? Smile lol In other words, yes.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like?

I have a mixture of Karazhan/Heroic gear, Master Axesmith MH and Gladiator OH Duel Wield, shaman - best gear I can get at this point until I progress farther in the game.

8. What, if any, instances are you attuned/keyed for?

All of the Post BC ones, well the ones that were currently on, all heroics, kara, etc etc

9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?

Pre-BC everything, from the deadmines to Naxx, a little of everthing, leading too. Post BC heroics, and about halfway through Kara.

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)

I enjoy playing, and progressing through the content, I want to see the content of the game, that blizzard has created for us, the consumer to see, and at this point to do that you have got to be part of a group.

11. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

See above answer, I heard great things about you, and my old friends are in this guild, and said great things about it.

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

Heck no - I never did a single thing wrong to anyone! Flawless!

13. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character?

Yes, and Yes.

14. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)

My names Dan, I am From Atlanta,Ga where I am employed as a Narcotics Agent with the city of atlanta police department. I am 25 years old, and very mature. I am an Iraq War veteran, and still in the army reserves as an 11B1P(if you know what that is then HOOAH, if not...pogue, lol) - I just want to spend my WoW time with the same type of people.
All bullshit aside - Alot of you guys are old school players, Bottom line, thats what Im looking for, I dont care about gear, or epix or what I can get in the game, I am looking for good players that are semi-hardcore to hardcore and take the game serious when needed, and lighthearted when needed. I can make the raids times(if you were to ever need me)and I would be willing to spec appropriatley to the needs of the guild/group/sick twisted leader. I just want to see the game, I want to progress, see the content, and just have a good time, Im old school, been around a long time, Have great gaming etiquette and have never done anything to anyone to put a bad mark on my name.

Thanks for the time and consideration,

Dan
Riin
Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:21 am Reply with quote

Insom is everything you could ever ask for as far as a player goes. He was always dedicated, and played head and shoulders above the people he led, always the first to look out for other people's best interests back in the days of Exception.
He taught me what a real guild was like.
I think he would make an excellent addition to Scalebane, or any guild for that matter.

Anyway, there's my two cents.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:06 am Reply with quote

pfft he is former army....... DECLINED!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL J/K! had to throw that in there!
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:52 am Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic