· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 275 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Spoonarius 70 Shaman

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
spoonarius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:54 am Reply with quote

====Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class? Spoonarius is my main, Lv. 70 Shaman

2. What is your age? I am 24 years old

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary. I am currently in Infernus Malae, the guild has been stagnating and all my attempts at keeping it afloat seem to be in vain, I sincerely miss the days when me and my wife would raid together and progress and feel accomplished without having to babysit or corral errant members and melodramatics. I have also been in Gnomercy ages ago, and was the guild leader of GIANT ENEMY CRAB for a while (the guild disbanded due to the vast majority of members quitting the game)

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? I don't believe I have any personal friends in the guild however, I have seen and grouped with members since I started playing a long time ago.

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding? I currently have ventrilo and know very well how to operate it, have a working mic, have my own server with my wife that can be used as an emergency backup in case the guild's ever crashes and I am willing to download UI addons as required. Although I already have Omen/KTM and can activate DBM if asked.

6. Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST) Yes

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like? Searching for me in the armory is the most accurate way to see the gear I wear 24/7 and I am the only Spoonarius in the world apparently Razz Very much Kara geared enhancement shaman with heroic pieces as well.

8. What, if any, instances are you attuned/keyed for? I am keyed and attuned for everything but BT/Mt Hyjal.

9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? As a warrior I have tanked/DPS'd through MC, BWL's first half, AQ20, ZG and I have played my shaman through all of the pre-BC raids minus Naxx, and have completed almost every heroic dungeon at least once, multiple clears of Kara minus Nightbane, and many attempts at Gruul all fruitless.

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =) I like the people, hands down loot is amazing and it gives a somewhat tangible reward to show victory but the memories the laughs, that's why I play, matter of fact I very much miss the feeling I had when Rag was first downed and vent pretty much exploded. That was a very fond memory.

11. What made you want to apply to Scalebane? As I stated, I've been on Eredar since it went live and see next to nobody I recognize from when i was coming up and Scions/Valor/Exception/TG etc were the big hitters, now I barely see half of the guilds I knew and even less the people. Scalebane seems to me like the best thing I can do to reach my goals, share it with my wife (who is also applying), see content I want to experience, and feel like this server is still my home.

12. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? Not really, if you dig deep enough you'll find alot more good than bad, but let's face it; there are many MANY assholes in this world and for some reason a staggering amount of them rolled on Eredar. I have two kids, I don't have endless patience for those that aren't mine.

13. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character? I am the one and only great white hope.

14. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =) A little about myself? Been let down alot lately so I'm tired of that for starters. I live in Miami FL, currently am a working stiff, have two kids and a beautiful wife, I like dogs alot. Jeez I dunno, ICANHAZCHEEZBURGER? Best site in the world hands down. Seriously though I'm very willing to help those that need it and have enough experience to give advice if asked. This game has been good to me, life itself is pretty good too. I notice alot of people sweat the very small and explode over it then find themselves pretty much with nothing left to give when they need to the most. That's no way to live. For god's sake I just want to freaking RAID people! Very Happy
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:42 am Reply with quote

Thanks for applying. Your application is under review.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:11 am Reply with quote

WOOHOO!
Nycterra

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:17 pm Reply with quote

spoonarius wrote:
WOOHOO!

You also have a 70 warrior named Spooner if a warrior is something they need Smile We'll get him some better gear of course, thru rewards and heroics but it's an option.
Voriis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quote

hey hey another husband wife combo lol!!
spoonarius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:48 pm Reply with quote

Theguy wrote:
hey hey another husband wife combo lol!!

the family that plays together stays together nespa?
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:41 am Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic