· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 97 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - WARLOCK PvP hlp

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » General
sumerr
Warlock Class Leader
Warlock Class Leader

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quote

I've been hound to go look at forums and "lrn2 play my warlock" so i am asking if anyone had some tips for pvp. i got casting macros now (thank you markul) they r helping out rly nicely but, there r certain classes that i am still having troubles beating. Ms warriors, rogues, and the occasional ret pally (usually pally out gears me by 3/5 arena gear though). so if anyone has any tips for me i would love to hear them. thank you

- Sumerr/Westmoreland
Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quote

if you wanna Out Dps every warlock in the Guild but lose a bit of utility. I could offer some Advice:) and alot of people will disagree with me until they see the Numbers..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quote

Only thing that should give you problems is a beast spec cat and his hunter pet, maybe a shadow priest. warriors are easy once they blow intercept the trick is to put them into combat before they can charge you and make them use there intercept instead. Rogues can be a pain depending on how smart he/she is if you can get them to use cloak of shadows and sprint there usually cake. Pallys should give you no problems coex kite there done. Just remember to use death coil wisely not always as soon as you start getting attacked.
sumerr
Warlock Class Leader
Warlock Class Leader

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quote

zeda, i understand what ur saying. and that is usually how i beat them when i do. hunters r by far the most troubles for me. cuz every hunter know BM beats all. BW just eats locks lol. but the usual prob with warriors is the ones that do kill me, r ones that crit for 1.5-2k a hit. and it hurts lol
sumerr
Warlock Class Leader
Warlock Class Leader

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:49 am Reply with quote

tell me ur secrets scribe. gogo
Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:36 am Reply with quote

http://www.wowmb.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17405

Read that post on the Warlocks den,

Basically it's a compendium of how the 6/44/11 build can Out DPS just about any Warlock Build on Earth. Included are Screenshots and WWS reports from just about every boss except those in BT. I have Raided with this spec on both my Warlock, and my Brother Warlock and usually end up about 300-450 Thousand Damage Higher than Anyone else in the raid.

Just be sure and add your Felguard into the Equation.

but, like I said you lose a small bit of your Utility, but gain a extreme amount of DPS

Senior Officer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:04 am Reply with quote

He wants help for pvp...not pve

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:12 pm Reply with quote

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warlock/talents.html?0500000000000000000002050030133250100500000505500512200010000000

Use a Felhunter not Felguard for PVP.

FOR ms warriors, Not alot you can do but hope he doesn't have a Healer or he is a idiot who doesn't know how to do the Berserker dance.

Rogues, you get the jump on them with a Felhunter with that buff. and lowers their overall damage. Simply put, they cant kill you before Stunlock is over normally. Unless they are geared out the Ass, *in that case your screwed anyway*

and as for Paladins.. Well they can Smack you, but not hit you very well..Razz Alot has to just do with Experience. While most will disagree with what I have to say. It's been my experience that while there are better builds out there, I am just used to being able to maximize this build to it's fullest potential and the only thing I really have a problem with is MS warriors who have a Pocket Healer

View next topic
View previous topic