· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 279 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Eredar- Haxogon - 70 Druid

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
DeathByDruid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Haxogon - 70 Druid

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

Order of the Claw: left due to comments from the druid leader at the time, great bunch of people, just the druid leader would not let me raid.

The Black Company: reformed to Mount Olympus

Mount Olympus: left first time to try to get more raiding done with HT

Horrible Times: left to go back to Mount Olympus for friends, friends = good.

Mount Olympus: guild fell apart becuase GM transfered, then merged with Bane Of The Betrayer

Bane Of The Betrayer: left becuse of an arguement with an officer about me not telling them about me not being able to show up for ZA, even though RL > ZA imo. So they asked me to leave, so i left.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them?

Not that i know of.

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?

I have Vent, but my mic broke a few weeks ago

6. Are you interested in applying for Raid Membership to the 25 man static team? Currently we are only raiding 25 man content Friday nights from 11PM to 3PM server time. In time, we will open Tuesday night for raiding as well.

i am looking for 25man content, i have done all fights in SSC/TK, downed vashj, almost downed keal

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?

well, it really depends on what spec you want, i have a good resto set, good moonkin set, and i am building a feral set right now. so i will link wowhead talent builds for both resto and moonkin.

ok so... armoury is down (doh) so if you want to see my gear i will come to you (who ever you are) and show you it.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0tbrzdZZxVcxcq0est

thats my resto build, HoT based.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0xcrzicsguNoZxMhx

thats my moonkin build. has Imp Farie fire for the melee to hit more, and Insect Swarm helps to make the tank get hit less.

8. What, if any, instances are you attuned/keyed for?

All instances in BC

9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?'

all of SSC/TK and up to linx in ZA, all of kara

10. What role to you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)

what do you need? i can do almost all of it, working on feral atm, but i have DPS and healer gear.

11. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)

People, and progression

12. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

Fealun and Targun/aralock are applying, they are my good friends.

13. Are you currently applying to other guilds?

AoP... thats it for now.

14. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

not sure, but if there are any questions about me, or anything that i can explain, please feel free to PM me in game and ask, i also have MSN: [email protected], feel free to e-mail.

15. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character?

yes to both

16. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)

well, i like to help, i like to lead, i like people. i make gay jokes about my self, but if it will ofend anyone if i do make those jokes, i will stop saying them right away. i want to progress, but i want to have fun while i am doing it.

well thanks for your time.

P.S. i am playing my atl right now, just becuase i am not raiding. his name is joepotter (harry potter's useless little brother =P), feel free to whishper me on him if you need to ask me any questions.

Last edited by DeathByDruid on Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soularmor
Warrior Class Leader
Warrior Class Leader

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:51 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for applying. Your application is under review.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:28 am Reply with quote

just an up-date. i joined my friends alt guild just so i can talk to him and some other people that are here, they know that i am going to be leaving when i get a guild appliation accepted. just letting you know in case you are thingking "wtf he went and joined a different guild".

-Haxogon
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:42 am Reply with quote

Sorry Haxogon, but we're going to pass. Thanks for applying, & I wish you good luck. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding this application.

View next topic
View previous topic