· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 189 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - QUADLASER - Balance Druid- Application for Recruitment

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Quadlaser

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:59 am Reply with quote

Quadlaser
LvL 80 Balance Druid

I have an 80 Orc Hunter on Azgalor (Rahmkota)
Armory Link for my hunter: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azgalor&cn=Rahmkota
Have experience with all 10man ICC HMs except LK on my hunter.
On this this toon I started lvl 80 in "Touch Not The Cat"
Left because it was mainly a leveling guild.
Went to "Element Phoenix" which is where my druid currently presides.
Am looking for a larger guild that runs 25man ICC/RS and 10man ICC Regular/HMs if possible.

I have no friends in Scalebane, still fairly "new" to this server in a sense as I didn't play this toon very much, or on a regular basis up until now.

B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all)
What best describes me or my Druid at level 80 is probably experience and competency in a raid environment. The guild my hunter has been in since BC has been around since Vanilla (Dark Legion of Azgalor) and I guess I know about loyalty to a guild and have been in that type of environment for a long time.

Yes, I am interested in raiding with your guild at your regular raid times on a fairly regular basis each week, might be a couple discrepancies with certain raid times and my hunter's guild, but so far I haven't seen any really.

I don't really use gearscore myself, I am more of a "bring the player, not the gear" approach, but I know that gear will still come into account at certain levels of that theory.

Here is a link to my armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&cn=Quadlaser

I have experience with all WOTLK raids. Have done Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10man), 10man Tribute to Insanity (On my Orc Shaman Rāndomtask) all ICC 10man HMs excluding LK, all of 25 ICC regular excluding LK and 10man RS (On my Orc Hunter Rahmkota).

The role I wish to perform is mainly Moonkin dps, not really interested in any other roles on my druid.

Don't have any friends or family that wish to apply as of now. A rare possibility of a friend or two later on, but not likely.

I am not applying to other guilds.

There shouldn't be any problems with my reputation that should arise, I am a fairly calm person that doesn't start any trouble.

I am the only person that plays my account and the only owner.

I am a pretty calm person, I guess I am quiet at times but that is just my nature I guess. I choose what classes I play based on how fun I think a class is, unfortunately all the classes I have played at 80 are dps ><. If you would see me as a person in your guild I guess I would be described as a fairly quiet person that can follow directions and is understandable with experience in the guild and raiding environment. I am just here to play the game and have fun. (With some nice loots Razz)

THChronic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:48 pm Reply with quote

Never heard of him on the server (probably a good thing since trade only talks about baddies) but BOOMKIN GO GO GO... I want my spell haste and I think he gives crit or some phail stat like that to the rest of you noobs
Hanukkahzomb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:32 pm Reply with quote

A BOOMKIN

I LUB YOU ALREADY
Quadlaser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:01 am Reply with quote

Actually Moonkins bring 5% Spell Crit (Moonkin Aura), 3% Haste (Improved Moonkin Aura), 3% Spell Hit (Improved Faerie Fire), 13% Increased Spell Damage Taken (Earth and Moon), and -3% Chance For The Enemy To Hit (Insect Swarm). And of course Gift Of The Wild, but all druids bring that.

Moonkins are probably the biggest utility class when it comes to raid buffs, aside from Elemental Shamans.

o_O
Hanukkahzomb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:14 am Reply with quote

3% spell hit

bro, i already take care of that, kthx
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:45 pm Reply with quote

Hanukkahzomb wrote:
3% spell hit

bro, i already take care of that, kthx

I'm sure he knows that other classes provide buffs/debuffs too. Our benefits would pretty much be 5% Spell Crit & 3% Haste since every now & then we're missing an Elem Shaman and/or Ret Paladin.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:44 pm Reply with quote

Calisa wrote:
we're missing an Elem Shaman

rage
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:14 pm Reply with quote

Andimeria wrote:
Calisa wrote:
we're missing an Elem Shaman

rage

What Andi's really trying to say is, "Get some fucking heelers mang."