· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 164 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Cryhavoc - Holy Paladin

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Cryhavoc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:26 pm Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class? Cryhavoc, 85 Holy Paladin

2. What is your age? 18

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary. Ex-GM of We HAve Candy on Horde, Currently in Capital Vices

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.) Seen your guild a lot, know it's reputation

5. What best describes you now that you're level 85 (or once you are 85)?I love to heal, im good at it, and I have been playing holy for 6 years. C.

A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
E. Other/Explain.

6. Are you interested in raiding 10 man content? Sure

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like (can use Gearscore if you want) or provide a link to your armory page? Full Mainset Vicious, half blood thirsty off-set

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current raid content? I have done every pre-85 raid

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed? Healer

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane? I hear you guys are doing rated BGs, having come from one of the top horde pvp guilds im excited to join

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited? My friend Goser is also applying

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds? Nope

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? If i've helped kill any of you in TB or Bgs, Im sorry ahead of time!

14. Are you the only one who plays your character? Yup

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =). Im a huge spaz, love to heal, great at pvp, played for a long time, talkative, and im faction changing tomorrow
mooker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:46 pm Reply with quote

yes please, Id like another healer for rbgs

Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:12 am Reply with quote

Recruited! Please send me or an officer an in-game request for an invite. Some officers include:

Releih
Estara
Durkk
Kinan
Lissham

View next topic
View previous topic