· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 147 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Application - Malekk - Fury Warrior

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
themalekk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:14 am Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Level 100 Warrior

2. What is your age?

I am 25.

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.

This is a long story, as I have been playing since vanilla. Needless to say I have been in many guilds, on many servers. I raided MC with a guild of a few good people leading many bad people (back then as difficult as it is to imagine I was one of the latter!). By BWL I was top 3 dps and all that jazz. The competition for guild spots in BC became fierce for fury warriors and I hopped from guild to guild as they fell apart one after another. Surely it was not me who caused guilds to die, it was Magtheridon. I took some hiatus here and there, like many players, and transferred to Eredar (from dragonblight my old home - consider Eredar home now). I raided with Revolutionary Justice, a guild I got recruited into that was falling apart at the time and I was not made aware of this. Anyway we raiding Naxx and even did sarth 3d. Once again top dps, and every week as I promised each guild member more and more money if we could just do safety dance! Finally we got it from over-gearing the content, I kept my money. I like achievements, BTW. I didnt want to do ulduar with them, I am a good player, and dont like to carry exceptionally bad people. I am not elitist, although sometimes I pretend to be for fun. I joined infidels but just did not like their raid leading style, unfriendly. I then joined evolution and that was the best guild ive been in thus far. We did ulduar, and then I quit partway through came back for the argent dawn thing, did icc, and we did pretty well in it, forget how far we got. The guild was carrying bad people, really good 10 man core but, tired of it all we disbanded. I joined some guild I knew ppl in forget name, we did heroic ICC 25man, killed most of them on heroic. Memory fades. I took a short break n left them, had no one to raid with on eredar due to bizarre work schedule, went to korgath or was it kargath. It was a running joke of the server and I honestly dont even know what server I spent a year raiding on in 2 guilds. I joined a guild, 2 good officers, did heroic content, but one had to quit, guild was falling apart, tank quit, I was dps and became main tank, we eventually fell apart, but not due to my tanking skills! Magtheridon.... I joined a random pug and started riding with them, they were cool people and we did heroic firelands and deathwing stuff, not all heroic but a bunch. Then that guy magtheridon threw a rubix cube at us and the guild said lets just give up. I came back to eredar to raid LFG with random people I didnt know and I didnt really like them. I am now just with my old evolution friends in the guild Carry Co. It was meant to be something, but I think Magtheridon is the guild leader. No proof.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)

I did 10man achievements and dungeon achievements in wrath with a warrior. I dont know his name. He was in scalebane, he was good.

5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?

A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
E. Other/Explain.

A+B+achievements=fun

6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?

Yes to raiding. I always dps, I usually build an offtank sent but never gets used.

7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?

Fury warrior, Offtank if needed.

8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?

Warning ONLY click if you want to see a hideous transmog!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eredar/Malekk/simple

9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?

I feel like I already described that a bit, and it can be seen in armory. I did all bosses in vanilla up to chromag, almost killed him except the server crashed. BC a bit of everything, but no KT, and no Vashj, guild wasnt up to it. Did BT/Hyjal after nerf, some sunwell. That stuff didnt count. The rest, normal n heroic stuff, never full completion of heroic, but we had fun.

No raiding in pnadaria, barely played.

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

I like old guilds with longstanding relationships among players, I like fun atmospheres of good players. One old guild member frakir recently applied and hes my personal heal bot when I do on occasion stand in stuff.

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?

I have no friends Sad

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?

No

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

I am exalted with 59 repuations, ppl love me.

14. Are you the only one who plays your character?

We are.. I mean I am.

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.

I have played this game a long time. I dont want to spend as much time on this game as I have in this past. I am a bit more casual now and like to use my time wisely. I want to kill stuff and see content while having fun and not taking things too seriously..but just seriously enough to win most of the time.

I study kinesiology full time and dont want too many late nights, my cutoff is midtnight EST. I do personal training and various forms of lifestyle counselling on the side. Run a few health n wellness websites and am an entrepreneur of sorts.

I eat lots of fruits and vegetables.

I like dwarves, that is all.

I like to ride my bike year round in the snow because I am a stubborn bastard.

I scuba dive.

I am a black sash in Kung fu, kick boxing.

I show to raid on time.

I like to

type

this
Phine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:56 pm Reply with quote

Looks like I'm too late, but +1 for Malekk! He used to do raids with slashdance every now and then in Wrath.

View next topic
View previous topic