· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 146 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Application for joining (Raid)

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Abel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:42 am Reply with quote

====Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class? Abel - 100 - Mage (Btag - schltay#1496)

2. What is your age? 21

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them?
I was in a guild of long time friends, Dethroned. Who at the beginning of the expansion had started to gear and etc for HM upon the raids release, More and more of my Friends from Vanilla became caught up with real life issues and almost all have discontinued playing WoW. I then found my self looking for a guild that was raiding and i joined several trying to help them get a core team, i was and they continued to be unsuccessful in doing so, causing me to fall behind in Gear, and Exp as i have now fallen behind and cannot do BRF in looking for premade.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? I do not.

5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?

B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
These 2 describe what i do when i play.

6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles? DPS, or Healing. Never been a tank guy.

7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed? Mainly Dps on my mage, can heal on my monk if needed.

8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page? My item level is 646 at the current moment, i pull around 17k-18k dps, 23k burst. I am Frost. Open to suggestion and improvements.

9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content? I have cleared 6/7 Normal HM and many wipes on Imp, best i got him to was 12%. Seems this is as far as you can go with LF Premade. Ive cleared, ZG, MC, BWL, back in Vanilla. Also completed Tempest keep, gruuls lair, Black temple etc ive completed all raids up to WOD. Long time wow player and raider.

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane? Looking for premade, and previous guilds did not work out. Do to lack of core players.

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited? Possibly my mother but she doesn't raid, she's a casual player. Tends to level characters and just do LFR.

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
No
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? N/a been with the same guild for the last 5 years.

14. Are you the only one who plays your character? No, sometimes my mother may play it, if she needs cloth or tailoring items.

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.

Im from Milwaukee, WI, Im 21 years old and get blasted on the weekends with the college buddies, i try to get my Gf of 4 years to play wow, it never happens( A man can dream ). Going for Chemical Technician, i might poison your hand soap and hair product one day. Im a pretty chill dude all around so; hit me up.

TJ Cool
Riku
Druid Class Leader
Druid Class Leader

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:45 am Reply with quote

Approved.

Welcome!

View next topic
View previous topic