1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Basilone - Wildhammer lvl 100 ret pally
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
PVP Powercore currently and due to me wanting to raid which this guild does not exactly do
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
Achievement whore status. I love raiding, i pvp somewhat often, and i collect pets/mounts and such. (So its hard to pick just one of the options)
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
yes, ret is what i am currently i wouldn't mind changing specs if needed, would need to gear up other sets however.
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
DPS and once i acquire gear i can play any role
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
I haven't had a chance to do to much with current content im at 663 ilvl. However only raided with the new premade group option
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
Was looking around on wowprogress.com for a competent raiding guild on alliance side
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
not that i know of.
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
None that I am aware of.
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
I enjoy the active guild life, if it is raiding, pvp, or just achievements and other odds and end playing. Playing with the same group of people becomes fun quickly.
View next topic View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum