1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Deáthproof (deathknight) Level 83 now but going to be max level within a week or so an
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
none new to the server
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
Looking to raid and get better gear
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly
D. I like to level characters & professions.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles? Yuup. I like Dps or Tank
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed? Dps or Tank
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page? Not level 100 but will be soon
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
Not familiar with current content, I did raid in Cata and I ahve TS and such so im a quick learner
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane? Want in an active guild
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited? Possibly some friends
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds? Nope
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? Nope
14. Are you the only one who plays your character? Yup
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
I am 26 year old caucasian male. I tend to dab around. I like alot of video games. The server I am applying for is not my main server but some friends talked me into playing on it so im looking to get active in the Raids. While i have not raided in the new content I can listen and learn. Look forward to hearing from yall. Thanks!
As a head's up, we do have minimum ilvl requirements and we do not run older raids (just HC and H HC currently). Thus, it may take you a while to gear up enough to raid with us.
Why are you looking to raid here instead of on your main server?
Joined: Sep 27, 2015
Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:35 am
Yeah it makes sense that you would have requirements and i understand that it would take a bit to gear up. Im looking to have a group of players that actually play the game for future content also.
I am looking to raid here since i just started back up and this is the server that my friends play on but I do play on a few other servers (horde reasons) so i just havent leveled too many toons here yet.
View next topic View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum