· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 159 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Cyntharia - Priest

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
trey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:58 am Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Cyntharia 85 Priest

2. What is your age?

22 years young Wink

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.

Back in late WOTLK and early Cata I was in Myth inc and raided full time with them on my priest and my shaman (holy/enhancement). I started college around the time firelands came out and no longer had the time to play. I left on good terms and I keep in contact with a lot of the guys I played with in that guild.

I have also been playing on a TBC private server (excalibur) and have been running a guild with my cousin. We downed illidan two weeks ago and are super strong and cool.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)

Another - I played with him in MYTH and think he's a cool dude. He has some family in Iowa but we've never been in the same cornfield at the same time.

5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?

I've always been a type B guy, mostly because when I started playing I had really shite internet (rural kids have hard lives guys) and pvp was out of the question. When our farm finally got hooked up the the telephone network I continued doing PVE (not a rude enough dude for pvp I suspect) and have been fairly successful with it. I also like plan B because I like math and programming and spreadsheets and am a pretty quick diagnosis away from being on a spectrum of some sort.

6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?

I am, but my characters are far from being ready for that. I have traditionally played healing classes, but I have also raided as shadow and enhancement over the years.

7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?

As mentioned above, generally healers, but I am pretty flexible Wink

8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?

They are quite rusty from years of neglect.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eredar/Cyntharia/simple

My TBC priest (gems don't show up because programmers haven't got around to that in 6 years)
http://www.excalibur-server.com/character-overview?name=Terrel

9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?

I have been raiding since vanilla through mid Cata.

Vanilla: Downed C'thun, some naxx (on holy paladin)
TBC: up to Kalec before the nerf patch (on resto shaman)
WOTLK: 10 man H-lich, 25 most heroics in ICC
CATA: heroic for the first tier, stopped playing around firelands time. Did raid finder for the rest of the raids
MOP: Some raid finders, but nothing significant.
WOD: Nothing.

Not familiar with current content.

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

I want to hang out with my boy another and network socially with high powered characters.

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?

Not really Sad

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?

Nope!

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

Doubtful, but one time I photoshopped nudes of another and printed them out and put them in a bottle and cast them into the sea. So that might come back to me in 10 years, but I have yet to hear anything about it.

14. Are you the only one who plays your character?

Yep!

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.

I'm a good clean Iowa farmer boy who recently graduated from ISU with a bachelors in software engineering. I have a pretty sweet job where I lower expectations for people all over the world. I just got back from some initial training work in Denmark which was super cool (although there isn't much to do in January src: lonely planet guide to denmark; myself). I have a girlfriend who is still in school but if you play your cards right you may have a chance (PM accepted, also credit cards). I'm mainly looking to hang out with some cool dudes after work and maybe go hard for my city in the legion expansion. I also like the wu-tang clan, curb your enthusiasm, hearthstone, and all sorts of other things!

Thanks for putting up with my nonsense thus far, you are a trooper!

View next topic
View previous topic