1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
- Joshmoe, 100, Warrior
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
-First time in retail.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
-Some of every choice, I like to pve and pvp, I look forward to furthering my Blacksmithing but I am also very social.
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
-DPS Warrior. That's all for now.
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
-I have raided in the past and I keep up to date on content and character updates.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
-Looking for an active guild on Eredar
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
-My boyfriend, Handlbarz
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
-I'm an MMO RPG female player that plays 4-5 days a week. I am always learning and getting better all the time. I have a full time job so I may not always make certain time runs, everytime but I am helpful and always up to a challenge.
Tullen Guild Master
Joined: Mar 17, 2005
Location: Baltimore, MD
Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:48 pm
Please sent a whisper to an officer for an invite.
View next topic View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum