Before I start, I realize that you have temporarily closed recruitment except for friends/family. While I am not besties with anyone in Scalebane, I have been on Eredar since launch so I've had the chance to interact with many long-time players.
1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Main for Legion: Alassiel 100 Druid
Prior Main: Lure 100 Rogue
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them?
The Guardians - First guild I was in, they stopped raid in latish Vanilla so I joined Scions of Destiny
Scions of Destiny - Was guild leader/raid leader here through BC into WotLK. Stopped playing for RL reason, came back to a guild mostly dead/dying off.
Have been in a few random guilds here and there since then. None were very active.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them?
I know Riku a bit from being on Eredar so long and I wouldn't be surprised if a few others from Scalebane have played with me before. Mains and alts change a lot, as do names.
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
E. Other - Mostly casual these days. Occasionally pvp, very casual raiding. Would like to raid a little bit in Legion and please god no LFR.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
Yes, I would like to raid more in Legion than I did in WoD. As a druid I plan to play multiple roles but would prefer to heal.
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
As mentioned before, I would prefer to heal.
I have spent most of my WoW playtime as a Rogue, so DPS is nothing new to me, however. Tank? Sure why not. Probably will tank for 5 mans to avoid endless queues.
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
Ahhhh, noobish? Pretty much ilvl 700 stuff but we're starting Legion so I guess it doesn't matter. Should have seen me in BC tho!
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
I raided everything from Vanilla through WotLK pretty hardcore. Cata through WoD, much less so. I've performed healing and DPS roles for the most part but have dabbled in tanking.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
You are one of the few remaining Guilds on Eredar that has been established for a long time. I think that's pretty impressive and would like to be a part of a stable and active guild again.
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
No, just me.
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
I work full time in the Military. Married, she doesn't play, no kids. I play a few other games in my spare time: Diablo, TF2, a few other Steam games.
I enjoy leveling alts, trade-skills, and trolling the AH.
Speaking of alts; if you're looking for me and I'm not on Alassiel or Lure, try Vardas, Korlat, Ghammor, or Curuloth :p
View next topic View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum