1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Stabtoisė, 110 rogue
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
I've been involved with a lot of different raiding guilds over the years. A lot of them died once players were done with the raiding content at the end of expansions.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
Bernkastel is my cousin. We raided together a long time ago and we were going to try and raid together again this expansion.
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
DPS, since vanilla.
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
Current content not so much. I've raided with US top 100 guilds in cata, US 122 in WOTLK. Didn't have much time for raiding in the last 2 expansions and raided pretty casually.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
You guys have great raid times for my schedule and my cousin is there too
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
WoW hasn't really felt the same since WOTLK/CATA. I'm really just looking for a place to raid while also making some new friends. Every guild I've been in recently revolved around just raiding, not necessarily the guild or people itself. You guys have been around for forever so hopefully its different here.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum