Joined: Jan 04, 2010
Location: United States
Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:18 pm
1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Mÿr - Level 110
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
I was with Scalebane a while back, left because of following real life friends. Then in Seven Sins, slowly people left, now the main core of the guild has server transferred to Kel'thuzad to either join or build their raiding base. So, now I log in everyday to an empty guild, sometimes there are one or two other people on, but they do not chat...so what's the point?
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
Well, not really keeping up with anyone as far as chatting goes, but Riku, Red, Durkk, Tullen, Raun etc.
5. What best describes you now that you're level 110 (or once you are 110)? Mostly just trying to work on suramar story line, world quests and heroics to gear up with a little bit of time thrown towards my alts to level their professions. I have all of them just need to focus more on the leveling to get the professions to max level.
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
E. I am not really the social butterfly I used to be, I think that comes along with playing mostly alone for months on end. I work on alts and professions when I am not focusing on something else.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles? I am very interested in raiding. However, I do not believe my schedule will meld well with yours.
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed? I can perform any role, but I am better at healing/dps.
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content? No, since it's not out, but then again I am sure videos exist somewhere.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
I miss people. More specifically, you people
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Maybe? It's been years, and I honestly do not remember if I had bad blood with anyone specific.
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
My name is Justin, I am 29 I have 3 children, 2 of which live with me. I am in college for the 3rd time. This time for Computer Programming. I am married, have zero social life, and practically live on coffee.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum