**I'm an old vanilla player and I was hoping to join a guild I knew existed then. I'm a casual player and don't expect to raid**
1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class? Artifact/100/Demon Hunter
2. What is your age? 29
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary. Scions of Destiny, One Winged Angels, Aegis Requiem. I stopped playing after vanilla until Cataclysm. I am apart of One Winged Angels on another realm.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.) No
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles? No
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed? DPS/No
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page? Just turned 100 with my Demon Hunter
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content? Mostly LFR
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane? As I said I want to be in a guild I know was in vanilla.
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited? No
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds? No
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? No
14. Are you the only one who plays your character? Yes
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
I am a casual WoW player but I always maintain an account. I hope to get to know the memebers of Scalebane. It is impressive that you guys are still around and I know that isn't easy. I miss playing on Eredar and hope to make this guy my main.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum