1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class? Siyaa, paladin, level 100
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
One with Holo but I stopped playing for a while
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
Yes, Holo, Real life friend... hes going be my housewife
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
Well rounded with learning little more on PVE.
ABC!! Looking for B in this guild be always a fan of C.
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
yes, I like damage and heal, and tank.
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
In order, DPS, Heal, Tank
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
I am just started so my level is intermediate level. Give me a week and I be top notch stuff.
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
I am 2 years out of information. but before that I did 25 man raid as a healer druid.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
Holo ask me to join this server and play wow again.
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
Holo has few more friends that will be joining that are family and friends to me.
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Nope, I am a helper and I was an officer in the last guild. I believe in not being a dick.
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
I am the man. No question. I Win. Win all the time, every day and every hour. All do is win I cant even remember the last time I lost. The tiger blood in me keeps me going all night long. Which is great for those long raid nights, and I AM PATIENT, thus why I have a title in game to say so. In all seriousness, I would love to raid again and this guild seems like a good one to go with and be with. As long as Holo isn't lying about you guys, and I know how housewives can be.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum