1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Axhilles 110 - Subtlety Rogue
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
I know Riku in real life
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
E. Teleporting Murder Wolf
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
Yes. DPS, once I get a healer to max and geared I could offheal as well.
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed? See above.
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
Not familiar with current content. Did oldschool Molten Core and Blackwing Lair when they were the new hotness, some other raiding in Burning Crusade casually.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
Old school raider from way back in Vanilla, using WoW to fill odd pockets of free time between studying and would like to experience raid content again in an organized fashion
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
I'm in law school and am obsessed with the Illiad more than any normal person should be. Drunken gaming is my favorite way to spend a free night.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum