1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
LavaGoat (currently 100, will be my 6th character leveling to 110 so should be 110 shortly) Ele/Resto
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
I have been playing for over 12 years. I have been in 5 day a week top guilds, to 1 day a week raiding guilds(played an numerous servers). This expansion I have lead a guild and Raid Lead through full clear of EN. Had some personal issues so I have taken a break since January. I have pug RL most of the last expansion and also lead a guild as RL through Mythic HFC.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
Frakir (Grays#1318) is my friend from work that has been telling me about you guys! I really like the fact that you don’t do Mythic at any content level. I have seen A LOT of guilds, even ones I’ve started and lead, fall apart because of mythic. So every excited to join a group that doesn’t deal with that, and just enjoys the content!
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
I enjoy raiding and doing some pvp. I have hit 2k before several years ago but not big into now.
I like Mythic dungeons and raiding much more!
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
EVERY INTERESTED!!!I would like to play as a ele shammy! I will be offspeced heals if the raid needs that I have no problem switching over. But would still like to always main ele.
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed? Over my years I have raid lead as almost every class. When I quit in January of this year I had 3 tanks I used to raiding and pve. I would like to play an Ele shammy with offspec heals!
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
As I said my old account is gone (trying to recover it) but I am currently just boosted to 100 haha so no so pretty!
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
I have raiding almost every instance since Molten Core when it was current, give or take a few over the years(can explain almost any fight on the spot!). I have been totally out of it since January. But I youtube fights prior to doing them (watch however many times it takes me to understand my classes roll in the fight.) So if I was asked to raid I will watch fights prior to understand the mechanics.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
The fact you don’t do mythic raids, which I honestly believe tears so many good guilds apart. Including ones that I have lead. Frakir has also told me about your “always personal loot” which I totally agree with also. I’m drawn to this guild because you guys have rules set up basically to keep things “fun”, and that is the most important part to me.
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
I don’t think so, my cousin has been on the same break as me. Not sure if he’s coming back or not
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
Nope, just you guys because of Frakir and the way he tells me the guild acts and plays together.
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
I haven’t played since January and never been on this server, so nope!
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
I am a former military, computer science college grad, that works IT at a medical company with Frakir! I am easy going and just enjoy playing with people who also enjoy playing. I like helping people get loot they need or achieves, whatever really. It’s more enjoyable to be laughing and having a good time than to be focused on loot. I keep a pretty good social life but I would make all raid times. I am not looking to be a leader or important in any guild’s leadership. Just want to relax and be a consistent raider with a group of people who have fun. I have had issues becoming way to “sucked into” WoW but am trying to just kick back and relax this time that I’m coming back. Hence why I really am interested in trying to be a part of this guild. I honestly wouldn’t have come back if Brandon had not talked to me about you guys.
Thanks for taking the time to read my app!
Releih Senior Officer
Joined: Jul 21, 2005
Location: West Virginia
Fri May 12, 2017 1:43 am
I only have one question....does the height of the corn affect your internet connection like it does Frakir?
Joined: Nov 20, 2014
Fri May 12, 2017 7:05 am
Hey, I have my own blazing fast 3 Mbps DSL now, no more corn lag for me.
Tullen Guild Master
Joined: Mar 17, 2005
Location: Baltimore, MD
Fri May 12, 2017 2:48 pm
Recruited. Send a whisper to an officer for an invite.
Joined: May 11, 2017
Fri May 12, 2017 2:50 pm
Awesome!!!! I will be online tonight and try to touch base!
View next topic View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum