1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class? Main=Wyatthurt/110/Rogue (Horde) Alt=Corbaul/101/Rogue (Alliance)
2. What is your age? 41 (Old Man)
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
Months Behind(old MB not the current one), Dropouts, Nihilists, and currently Whiskey Brigade.
I have actually left any of them. MB, Dropouts, and Nihilists, I stopped playing for an extended period of time and when I came back the guilds had disbanded.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
Don't know any of you IRL but, most of you at one time or another (specifically Raun and Durkk) have handed me my ass in world pvp. I have gotten to know Sumar since he has joined WB and he speaks very highly of you guys.
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
E... I raid on scheduled nights, get my +15 in, and after that just mess around.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
I would be happy to raid with you guys once my alt is at an appropriate ilvl and it isn't scheduled raid night for my main. I wouldn't expect loot unless you guys were going to shard it as this is for an alt.
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
NH Cutting Edge on my main. 3/9 Mythic ToS..
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane? Good ole Raun and our mutual love for world PVP.
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited? None.
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds? Nope.
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
I did successfully gank Farkir!
14. Are you the only one who plays your character? Yes
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
I have been playing Horde since late Vanilla on Eredar and have played at different capacities over the years. I leveled a human rogue to 100 during the invasions in last days of WOD and was looking to invest more time into him and hang out with you guys during that time.
Much respect to you guys for your attitude with People > Loot. I asked Sumar how come you guys didn't push mythic and he said the same thing... 'they don't want to have to exclude anyone from a raid'
Unfortunately, our recruiting is currently closed (which often happens after the release of a new raid due to increased raid attendance).
You're welcome to gear up and join another guild while waiting for our raid roster to clear up a bit, but it may be several weeks before our raid attendance is at a point where we feel comfortable opening up recruiting again.
As Sumar told you, we don't want to leave anyone out, so we try not to over-recruit, since we don't want to have to bench anyone.
View next topic View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum