· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 108 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Rectangleman - Application

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
rectangleman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:09 am Reply with quote

====Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Maishoku, 110, Rogue
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
I'm a casual player, the guilds I'm in are with groups of friends that used to play.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
Riku. Riku and I work together.
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?

A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.

6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles? Yes, DPS

7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
DPS.
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/maishoku

9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
I have cleared most of the content on LFR/Normal difficulty and have been on break ever since.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
To hang out with Riku and friends on the weekend.

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited? No.

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds? No.

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? No.

14. Are you the only one who plays your character? Yes.

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
I'm a casual adventurer in WoW that is looking to hang out with people on Saturday night to slay internet monsters Very Happy
Riku
Druid Class Leader
Druid Class Leader

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:16 pm Reply with quote

Accepted!

View next topic
View previous topic