1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
New Character - Just resubbed
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
Several hardcore raiding guilds back in the way back. Server first attempts back in the AQ days, and a just-behind-the-curve guild in ICC. Then I took a long hiatus...
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
Riku and Maishoku - both meat-space friends.
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
E, but really B and C. Probably closer to an even split between pvp and raiding.
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
Yes. Tanking, and then DPS. Healing gives me anxiety.
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
Nonexistent at this point
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
Unfamiliar with current content, but I did DPS in vanilla and tank (pally, death knight) in later content.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Not that come immediately to mind.
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
Professional software engineer, amateur (but expert) napper. Preferred meat-space activities include sewing (or other thing-making), birdwatching (or other in-nature-being), and D&D (or other games with a firm foundation in cardboard or plastic).
View next topic View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum