· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 160 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Guild Application Caied

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Caied

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:25 am Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Currently rocking 120 Outlaw Rogue named Brista @ 326 ilvl

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.

Old School Eredar Guild Valor's Tear/Aegis Requiem. Got out of serious raiding back in mid-WotLK, did a bit casual 10man raiding in MoP and the occasional Group Finder Normal in Legion

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)

Jinxey, Real-life, used to work together and now we're like besties or something.

5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?

A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
E. Other/Explain.

A with a mix of B. Mythics and Raids when I have the time or there's a spot open and the signs align right. mainly looking for someone to talk to...anyone...so...lonely...

6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?

Sure thing, DPS/Healing, played Holy Paladin Vanilla -> WotLK, Mistweaver in MoP, picked up Rogue and Ret Paladin in WoD and Legion

7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?

DPS/Healing, doesnt matter too much to me

8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?

326 ilvl atm, https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/eredar/Brista

The only thing out of date on that page (as of this posting) is i just nabbed 2x 325 weapons

9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?

MC, BWL, AQ20/40, some Vanilla Naxx, TK, SSC, BT, most of SWP, WotLK Naxx, Ulduar, ICC, not much in cata, then normal 10man of pretty much everything in MoP, WoD not much raiding outside LFR, did more LFG normals in Legion

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

Playing on Eredar again with some of my oldschool characters and my IRL friend Jinxey, looking for something to look at other than numbers going up Smile

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?

Probably not

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?

Nope!

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

I hope not...i got along pretty well with my guild back in the day

14. Are you the only one who plays your character?

yup!

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.

I'm an animator working for a major game company in the industry (almost nabbed a job at Blizzard a few years back but it didnt work out). I've been playing on Eredar since launch in 2004 (minus a few hiatus' here and there). Since then i finished college, got married, and now have an adorable 3 year old who's pretty much the best. I'm mainly looking for a chill group to talk with in gchat, kill some dragons, and collect some sweet loot while looking good the entire time! Smile

View next topic
View previous topic